Sign in to follow this  
debt_prose

Amended complaint to include cc statements, etc

So after plaintiff (OC) learned about me being serious about fighting back, they requested a court hearing to allow them to amend their complaints, which include bunch of unauthenticated cc statements (though no cc agreements). I have requested discovery w/ no plaintiff's response whatsoever (including my request for admissions unanswered) So what's next for me... show up at hearing & object to plaintiff's filing of amended complaint (of course), tell the judge that plaintiff had a chance to respond to discovery/request for admission but DID NOT & therefore causing unnecessary court delay, prejudice to defendant, etc., maybe even asking for dismissal? thanks for your inputs :roll:

Send a bill of particulars to them... this forces them to itemize all transactions over the life of the account - in 10 days.

See if CA discovery rules have anything about unanswered admissions being deemed admitted.

Send a bill of particulars to them... this forces them to itemize all transactions over the life of the account - in 10 days.

Yes a BOP is definitely one of the first steps for many CA cases. CaLawyer and many other posters on here have covered it in depth. I'd suggest searching for past posts on the topic. You'll likely get many of the procedural questions answered.

The best I can determine we don't get to use bop here in MI.:(

thanks, i already did that - BOP request pending 10 days. btw, thanks for your posts about how to fight "account stated"... very helpful.