Should I dispute Everything at once, or only a few to completion?

Rain man

I am planning to send out dispute letters to Equifax, TransUnion and Experian. There are about 6 negative trade lines on each report. I understand that I should only dispute a couple of trade

lines in each letter, but should I follow those disputes all the way to completion before sending the rest of the disputes to them, or should I send the next round of disputes after I get the first responses? Or just send them out a couple of days later?

I am supposing that this could be strategy in assuring that they don't just mark as frivolous because there are multiple disputes that are ongoing. If I wait until one group is all the way completed (hopefully deleted) then those won't be pending while I am trying to get more purged from their reports.

first get the non current addresses and employment off your report. I would focus on really fighting it out with one or two at a time. But I think it is ok to go ahead and dispute all 6 after you remove the old ID info. Some things will come off easily. Then you know where you need to focus

first get the non current addresses and employment off your report. I would focus on really fighting it out with one or two at a time. But I think it is ok to go ahead and dispute all 6 after you remove the old ID info. Some things will come off easily. Then you know where you need to focus

Hmm that sounds interesting. So are you saying that its best to remove any old ID info of ours off first and that by doing that alone it can help in removals?

Im assuming that when the debt begins to be validated and they see that the addresses that they were looking for are no longer there then that will help in a deletion. Is that what you are saying?

Hmm that sounds interesting. So are you saying that its best to remove any old ID info of ours off first and that by doing that alone it can help in removals?

Im assuming that when the debt begins to be validated and they see that the addresses that they were looking for are no longer there then that will help in a deletion. Is that what you are saying?

Yes, that is the traditional method.

1. Clean ID info

2. Dispute tradelines with CRA

3. Dispute tradelines with creditors

Yes, that is the traditional method.

1. Clean ID info

2. Dispute tradelines with CRA

3. Dispute tradelines with creditors

Well thank you for that information. Wish I would have known that before I put in my first round of disputes a couple weeks ago. Once I get the results of my disputes should I go ahead and Clean my ID info and then start over again? Or did I kinda shoot myself in the foot a tiny bit?

Well thank you for that information. Wish I would have known that before I put in my first round of disputes a couple weeks ago. Once I get the results of my disputes should I go ahead and Clean my ID info and then start over again? Or did I kinda shoot myself in the foot a tiny bit?

done is done. Everyone disputes bad accounts first and then researches the process later, me included. don't worry about it.

done is done. Everyone disputes bad accounts first and then researches the process later, me included. don't worry about it.

Ok so I barely found this website and have been reading all day, I was about to send letters out, but how do I go about updating all my info on my report such as employment and address, everything is so outdated by about 6 years, please help,

Ok so I barely found this website and have been reading all day, I was about to send letters out, but how do I go about updating all my info on my report such as employment and address, everything is so outdated by about 6 years, please help,

some people do it over the phone but the best way is to write a letter to each credit bureau. State which info should be deleted.