Can I use my Credit Report as Evidence?

The OC is suing me for $15K (in California)

Common Counts- account stated, unjust enrichment etc.

I sent a BoP and got back a bunch of garbage

They have listed my account number in their response to my form rogs

The account number they are suing me on does not match the account on my credit report, although the alleged balance owed is the same.

Furthermore, they never reported any negative marks on my CR until it was charged off.

Can I use this as evidence? ....i.e. Because the account numbers do not match, one or both must be incorrect?

Or does this hurt my defense due to circumstantial evidence of the debt?

Any suggestions

The OC is suing me for $15K (in California)

Common Counts- account stated, unjust enrichment etc.

I sent a BoP and got back a bunch of garbage

They have listed my account number in their response to my form rogs

The account number they are suing me on does not match the account on my credit report, although the alleged balance owed is the same.

Furthermore, they never reported any negative marks on my CR until it was charged off.

Can I use this as evidence? ....i.e. Because the account numbers do not match, one or both must be incorrect?

Or does this hurt my defense due to circumstantial evidence of the debt?

Any suggestions

Have you disputed the different account numbers with the CRA if not I'd first get that going just to put more meat on it. I don't know what the garbage is nor do I know what your State evidence rule is my guess is that you can use it as additional evidence. I have a bunch of credit reports I'm planning on using as evidence but I also have other evidence in case they get shot down. Be Blessed! S.A.