What is an "Overdrawn Bank Checking Account" considered?

What kind of account is this considered? I keep getting (every 6 months or so) a letter from RJM Acquisitions LLC. for an "Overdrawn Bank Checking Account" from Wachovia for just over 350 dollars.

I have not lived at the previous address stated in the letter for over 11 years. Neither Wacovia or RJM are on any of my CR's. I have sent a DV letter the last 2 times I received one of these letters.

Should I just let them keep sending letters since it is not on my CR's? Or should I send them 1 more letter and tell them if I get another letter I will seek legal action?

Thanks for any input.

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is being sent to you in response to notices sent to me on February 10, 2011, May 13, 2011 and again on August 12, 2011. I request that you immediately CEASE and DESIST in your efforts to collect on the above referenced account.

I am continually being sent collection letters by your firm over an alleged $xxx.xx debt. Your firm has failed to validate this alleged debt (see letter attached) on more than one occasion. The Statute of Limitations on this alleged debt, even should it be mine, is 6 years in the state of Georgia. Since the debt is out of the Statute of Limitations, you are conducting collection activities on zombie debt.

[15 USC 1692e]

(2) The false representation of --

(A) The legal status of the alleged debt

(B) Any services rendered or compensation which may be lawfully received by any debt collector for the collection of a debt.

Under the FDCPA I am also invoking my right to ask you to stop contacting me unless you can provide adequate validation of this alleged debt or notification that you are ceasing collections activities.

If you continue with these collection activities, I will have to take legal remedies which may include lawsuits and notifying our state attorney general's office. In addition, I'm sure your legal staff will agree that non-compliance with this request could put your company in serious legal trouble with the FTC and other state or federal agencies. Under the FCRA and the FDCPA, each violation is subject to a $1,000 fine, payable to me.

GIVE THIS LETTER THE IMMEDIATE ATTENTION IT DESERVES.

Best Regards,

Anything else I should include?

that letter is too long IMO.

hit them with a short and sweet letter like this:

date:

reference# or account #

To Whom It May Concern:

I refuse to pay the alleged debt.

signed

jackson212

or

date:

reference# or account #

To Whom It May Concern:

cease any and all further communication with me.

signed

jackson212

that's all you need.

you dont need to remind them of the law. they need to know the law. the law says if you tell them that you refuse to pay the debt, or that you want them to cease communication, they must stop contacting you. that's it period end of discussion. when you start quoting statutes and all that is just wasting your time and ink and paper.

i actually like to send hand-written letters, printed neatly