5.9 Magnitude Earthquake!

Oarman1954

The North Anna (nuclear) Power Plant is located near the epicenter of the quake, on a fault line, like a lot of nuclear plants. No damage reported, but a possible hurricane is on it's way. Two reactors at North Anna were shut down and went on back-up diesel generators.

Search "Fukushima nuclear disaster" to see what could happen if a nuclear plant melts down, note the similarities to the DC quake.

Japan Confirms Complete Core Nuclear Meltdown In 3 Fukushima Reactors :

Also, no aftershock has been reported. If this is a foreshock, the worst is yet to come!

The North Anna (nuclear) Power Plant is located near the epicenter of the quake, on a fault line, like a lot of nuclear plants. No damage reported, but a possible hurricane is on it's way. Two reactors at North Anna were shut down and went on back-up diesel generators.

Search "Fukushima nuclear disaster" to see what could happen if a nuclear plant melts down, note the similarities to the DC quake.

Japan Confirms Complete Core Nuclear Meltdown In 3 Fukushima Reactors :

Also, no aftershock has been reported. If this is a foreshock, the worst is yet to come!

I'm not allowed to build a shed too close to my property line, but they build all nuclear power plants on fault lines. That's genius.

Felt it on LI

Dito on the L.I. here in Hauppauge -on the first floor of a four story building.

I was talking to a client on my cell sitting at my desk, heard a squeaking sound. Looking out the window, my blinds were moving back n forth, then the concrete vertical beams were shaking. I was thinking to my self - an earth quake in New York... I got up and went out to the parking lot still speaking to my client...

Getting ready for a hurricane party this weekend......xangelxxdancexxangelx

Edited by 2ndTimeAround