Apex calling Work??

nusteem

I am the owner of a small business. I have 3 debt collectors that have us on the auto dialer that leaves messages to return a call back to them. Calls come in 3-4 times a week.

What can a business owner do? I have thought of sending in a cease and desist letter, without the name of the debtor, in forming them to stop and cease all communication.. If I do this without the name, will this still give me the legal leverage to sue if they sill do not stop??

thanks

Can you be more specific? Without what name? Are they asking for someone of a specific name, or the name of the business, or not giving a name of who they are calling? Are they saying who they are? Is the caller's name what you are referring to?

Are they original creditors or just debt collectors?

If they are debt collectors that have obtained your debt by purchasing it, it is against the TCPA. The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) prohibits debt collectors from calling you on your cell phone, among other things, unless you've given them express written consent to do so. Even though the TCPA has been in place for over 15 years, debt collectors continue to violate it.