Should I reply to response on counter?

Slippy

You can do a rebuttal if the response to your counter claims contains a point which you have not addressed.

If all they did was deny everything point by point then it would seem that you are done. Spend your time preparing for trial.

You could also send a settlement offer. You have the collector at a disadvantage. They can't dismiss their case to escape the counter claims. It will costs them if they don't settle before going to trial.

You can do a rebuttal if the response to your counter claims contains a point which you have not addressed.

If all they did was deny everything point by point then it would seem that you are done. Spend your time preparing for trial.

You could also send a settlement offer. You have the collector at a disadvantage. They can't dismiss their case to escape the counter claims. It will costs them if they don't settle before going to trial.

The offer sounds like a good idea. I will search the site for some ideas, thanks.

I don't want it to sound "desperate" just a business transaction.