Need deletion advice, please help!

Twitchrdrm

I have spent the last year cleaning up derogatories on my CR's and I have come quite a long way. When I started I had 5-6 derog's on all 3 CB's, today I am down to 1 on TU, 2 on EX, and 1 on EQ.

I'm looking for some advice on the following:

1) An HSBC charge off. I paid the collections agency a settlement in March which boosted the hell outta my credit score. I want to try and get HSBC to delete this. I haven't gotten anywhere however, I applied and was approved online and I never signed an application and the acct was opened in 2007 I doubt they have any records. What should I do here? They are reporting derogatory on EQ and EX.

2) I paid a collections agency Professional Acct Mgmt in Milwaukee WI 92 back in Feb and they deleted from TU and EX but continue to report derog on EQ, I doubt they even have my "file" on record anymore, any advice?

I am off today so I can easily prepare w/e letter I need to send out certified mail today. So any quick advice would be great, thanks!

I have spent the last year cleaning up derogatories on my CR's and I have come quite a long way. When I started I had 5-6 derog's on all 3 CB's, today I am down to 1 on TU, 2 on EX, and 1 on EQ.

I'm looking for some advice on the following:

1) An HSBC charge off. I paid the collections agency a settlement in March which boosted the hell outta my credit score. I want to try and get HSBC to delete this. I haven't gotten anywhere however, I applied and was approved online and I never signed an application and the acct was opened in 2007 I doubt they have any records. What should I do here? They are reporting derogatory on EQ and EX.

2) I paid a collections agency Professional Acct Mgmt in Milwaukee WI 92 back in Feb and they deleted from TU and EX but continue to report derog on EQ, I doubt they even have my "file" on record anymore, any advice?

I am off today so I can easily prepare w/e letter I need to send out certified mail today. So any quick advice would be great, thanks!

You paid a collection agency to settle the account. That money went to HSBC. That's proof they could use, if necessary, to show they had an account with you.

Regarding the second account, according to section 623(B)(D) of the FCRA, if a consumer disputes a TL and the furnisher finds that the TL is inaccurate, whatever the furnisher does to correct it with one CRA, they have to do the same with all the CRAs. The agency should have deleted the TL with EQ, as well.

Did you have an agreement with P.A.M. that their TL would be deleted after payment?

You paid a collection agency to settle the account. That money went to HSBC. That's proof they could use, if necessary, to show they had an account with you.

Regarding the second account, according to section 623(B)(D) of the FCRA, if a consumer disputes a TL and the furnisher finds that the TL is inaccurate, whatever the furnisher does to correct it with one CRA, they have to do the same with all the CRAs. The agency should have deleted the TL with EQ, as well.

Did you have an agreement with P.A.M. that their TL would be deleted after payment?

In regards to HSBC, should I still send a 623? Also are there any good templates I could use?

With the second one, I never got a PAM from them they were just deleted. If I bring that to the CA's attention is it possible they can report it to the other 2 so it shows on all 3 as opposed to deleting? I want to weigh my risks first.

Thanks!

In regards to HSBC, should I still send a 623? Also are there any good templates I could use?

With the second one, I never got a PAM from them they were just deleted. If I bring that to the CA's attention is it possible they can report it to the other 2 so it shows on all 3 as opposed to deleting? I want to weigh my risks first.

Thanks!

You could still dispute the HSBC account with the CRAs. Who knows? HSBC may delete, but don't be surprised if they don't. As long as they're reporting accurately, they can keep reporting.

By P.A.M., I meant Professional Acct. Management. Yes, there is a possibility if you bring it to their attention that they could reinsert their TL with the other CRAs. That being said, their TL with EQ should show that the debt has been paid or settled, and they should be reporting a -0- balance.