goodwill letter

islefan39

Has anyone actually had success sending good will letters to the creditors. The accounts i would want to send them to are chase(for both lates and a charge off, 2 different accounts), Macys (for both lates and a charge off, 2 different accounts), Cap1 (charge off), and First Premier (lates). Should I bother with the good will letters or just go with challenging to the cra? If anyone has had success please send me wither the address you used or the email address you used. Thank you.

Has anyone actually had success sending good will letters to the creditors. The accounts i would want to send them to are chase(for both lates and a charge off, 2 different accounts), Macys (for both lates and a charge off, 2 different accounts), Cap1 (charge off), and First Premier (lates). Should I bother with the good will letters or just go with challenging to the cra? If anyone has had success please send me wither the address you used or the email address you used. Thank you.

What is it you wish to accomplish? Do you want them to delete their entries? Also, regarding the charged off accounts, what dates are give for the "date of first delinquency"?

If these accounts are past the SOL then you can just reach out to the CRA to delete them or to the OC to remove them, most OC will not remove any CO if they are not past the SOL, Theres plenty of information on this site if you need to settle those accounts with CA, be cautious in dealing with CA they are vermin. You need to find out how old these accounts are etc, and then take if from there....