Gaining a lot of ground

BTO429

I got a lot of junk off my report, but I two four things still hounding me.

Two of my biggest deals are state tax liens. These two leans were reported in error by my state. I resolved the situation but instead of expunging them they report them released.

Even though they are released there are not helping my score at all.

Date reported was 12/2007, date released are3/2008, and date verifies by EQ is 4/2008.

I am not sure how to handle this at the moment, but I am thinking of filing in court to open the case back up and see if I can get the judge to expunge them.Here in Indiana they can be expunged if reported in error but it takes a court order. For some reason the Auditors office will not expunge under any circumstance they will only release a lien.

I have a charge off from Chase but this was a secured loan with a CD to back it up.

Chase reports opened in 4/2007 which is correct. I paid this loan and even cashed in my CD after that, but Chase is reporting charged off for 153 dollars. Can't figure this out.

Everything else on my report says pays as agreed.Cant get over the 600 mark.

I have a charge off from Chase but this was a secured loan with a CD to back it up.

Chase reports opened in 4/2007 which is correct. I paid this loan and even cashed in my CD after that, but Chase is reporting charged off for 153 dollars. Can't figure this out.

Could it be there were some fees associated with the account that didn't get paid, and interest has been added to those fees?

I'd dispute the debt with the CRAs. If if comes back verified, call Chase. It might be something very simple to correct.

The state tax liens, call the state treasury department and talk to someone and see if you can get it resolved or two talk to a CPA in your area, discuss the situation and see if there is a tax form you can fill out and have them send in to get it resolved.

For the Chase issue, you need to get a hold of someone in Chases Office of the President. I was having an issue with Chase as well. After talking to them, they deleted the account off of my report...got final confirmation today in the mail...it is off all three reports.