Jump to content

Moving from Australia to US


Recommended Posts

My wife is Australian and has moved to Florida from the US when we got married about a year ago. She paid off most of her debt, however, there is a credit card of about 4000 dollars that is still left. The total is mostly fees. In any event, if she doesn't pay it and just starts over here in the US, is there anything they can do?

Would they attempt to collect the debt from here while she is here in the US? I know for large sums they do, but I was curious about a small sum like this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.