Question about JDB posting in my Credit Report

Granite Asset MGMT is reporting to Experian CRA the following information:

Balance History - The following data will appear in the following format: account balance / date payment received / scheduled payment amount / actual amount paid Aug 2011: $11,267 / July 25, 2011 / no data / no data Jul 2011: $11,595 / June 25, 2011 / no data / no data Jun 2011: $11,927 / May 25, 2011 / no data / no data May 2011: $12,246 / April 24, 2011 / no data / no data Apr 2011: $12,582 / March 24, 2011 / no data / no data Mar 2011: $12,901 / February 24, 2011 / no data / no data Feb 2011: $13,241 / no data / no data / no data Jan 2011: $13,174 / no data / no data / no data Dec 2010: $13,110 / no data / no data / no data.

I have never entered into a contract with them nor will I ever do that with a JDB without going to court first.

They are making it look like I have a revolving account with them, the account is pass the SOL from the OC. They have never contacted me with any request before.

My question is can JDB make an entrie in my Credit Report like the one above?

I getting ready to write to the CRA and the JDB asking for validation.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, JDBs can report. Be sure and dispute with the CRAs first. If the JDB verifies the entry with the CRAs, then DV the JDB. Oh, and make sure the entry is reported as disputed on your CR.

Since they've never contacted you, if they respond to your DV, their letter should contain the 30 day dispute notice.

It's possible to get a JDB entry off your CR, but sometimes it might involve a fight which could possibly mean a lawsuit against the JDB. If you're not willing to go that route, don't worry about it. Their entry will fall off when the OC's entry comes off.

Unfortunately, JDBs can report. Be sure and dispute with the CRAs first. If the JDB verifies the entry with the CRAs, then DV the JDB. Oh, and make sure the entry is reported as disputed on your CR.

Since they've never contacted you, if they respond to your DV, their letter should contain the 30 day dispute notice.

It's possible to get a JDB entry off your CR, but sometimes it might involve a fight which could possibly mean a lawsuit against the JDB. If you're not willing to go that route, don't worry about it. Their entry will fall off when the OC's entry comes off.

Really? Like if I 623 the OC?

Did the JDB send you a dunning letter? If so, did you send a validation letter?

If they did not respond to the validation letter or started reporting within the 30 days window of your right to dispute, that is a FDCPA violation and a potential FCRA violation.

Here is what you need to do. Send a dispute letter with all documentation to the CRAs that are showing their tradeline, then send the same letter with the docs to the JDB. Ask the CRAs to remove the account from your credit report.

Also attach a copy of your drivers license and the tradeline from your credit report that you want them to investigate. Also ask all CRAs to send you their method of verification. The CRAs should delete the account. Wait the 30 days, potentially 45 and see what they send you back from their investigation. If they do not send you anything showing they investigated your dispute, then you have a FCRA lawsuit against all parties if the account remains on your credit report.

Find a consumer law attorney in your area and have them file suit. I did things this way and the tradeline was deleted and nover put back on cause the JDB could not show that the information they were reporting was accurate.

I have no idea, it's not my credit report. You said that the JDB account would fall off when the OC account fell off. I just wanted to know what you meant by that.

The OC's derogatory entry will remain on the CR for 7 to 7.5 years after the date of first delinquency. After that time, the entry will no longer appear on the CR. All entries related to that account from either collection agencies or JDBs will disappear, as well.