Jump to content

suit or judgement placed on credit report


Recommended Posts

Go to the court house and ask the clerk if she can verify that you are not being sued. Ask her if she can possibly give you something in writing to prove that your name does not appear on any court doc.

People scour court files for this kind of stuff and report to the CRA's it could be that fact that they did not bother to look at middle names or initials. more than likely this is the case if you have nothing in the court in your name.

If the court will verify and give you documents that prove you are not the correct person then I would see a lawyer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.