whocares

Just checking on the oldies here

Just checking in, it's been 5 years since my repair and new credit has been doing well.:)++

Checking in with some of the older members here and wondering how they are doing...

Smogtek is alive and well.

Eight (8) years post-credit repair and holding.

Currently working on a VA Streamline Refi going from a 5.5 30-year to a 3.5 15-year.

Matt

I'm circa 2007 does that make me an oldie? I made a post earlier today and then started browsing and was glad to see some of the oldies still hanging around. Reading some of the posts made me think back to the days when credit repair was my life.

Speaking of oldies ... I really admired SecretAgentWoman ... reading her posts made me feel like the underdog could win. And thanks to all the others who helped me out back in the day.

I think showing each of those companies that I wasn't going to back down regardless of what they did or did not do was key in my success and removing all my negatives. I was hell bent on removing anything that was inaccurate...even old addresses. Looking back I can't believe I actually had some removed.

I hope all of you are doing well and hope you have a great holiday season!

Here and living the dream, y'all know how it is :-)

I think showing each of those companies that I wasn't going to back down regardless of what they did or did not do was key in my success and removing all my negatives. I was hell bent on removing anything that was inaccurate...even old addresses. Looking back I can't believe I actually had some removed.

touche.

Keep on truckin' :-)

I started posting around 2005 and my since then my credit score has shot up into the 720's.

I'm feeling pretty down, however. I've had some serious hits within the last 2 years and if it were not for the new cards, I'd be in serious trouble. But now I'm saddled with this extra debt and with Xmas right around the corner, I'm feeling pretty blah. I'd just as soon flash forward to Jan 2 and get right back to paying down these cards.

I guess the good news is that I have close to 75k in equity in my house (even if I sold it low in this market), I own the titles to two cars, my job is secure and I have the option of unlimited overtime if I want it. Wife is working full time, kids doing well in college and we're all healthy.

I hate having debt. :-( . All that interest, may as well burn cash.

Just seen a post from NASCAR.......lurk and post some since my repair. High 700's score, not much debt other than mortgage.

Been addicted to buying PM's again, who knows what the banker political tramps will unleash next......better to have it and not need it.

Got's me 3 grand babies that keep me focused @ 48 they make me feel old, but yet young enough to almost keep up with them.

Happy Turkey day to all.........ENJOY!

I don't know if I'm an oldie; it's been a few years since I posted here. Mainly stop in to answer a few PM's with questions regarding my repair experience- hope it has helped the newbs.

I eventually got ALL the negs off my reports. I've acquired a new home and kept my former home as an income property. I couldn't have done it without all the help, advice, and encouragement I received here!

I reached the pinnacle I was climbing toward and slowly drifted away from the sites and monitoring programs that were a daily occurrence for a couple of years. One day, I looked up and there was nothing left for me to do... The journey was finished.

The expandable folders full of dispute letters, certified mail receipts, CA responses, free credit reports and such, now sit in a closet - out of sight, but close at hand. as a reminder of how I got THERE and what it took to get HERE!

BUT, before I take any credit for my credit repair success, I have to sincerely THANK all the true oldies, regulars, and hard-core CIC'ers who stuck around to help the rest of us!

HOPE Y'ALL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Been addicted to buying PM's again, who knows what the banker political tramps will unleash next......better to have it and not need it.
What are PMs? xheadscratchx