Check your Caopitolone statement

Capitol one is being very sneaky, they are changing credit cards that have had no annual fees and are charging 59.00 bucks to your card to be a member.

I had no notification of changes were going to occur to my account. I found a 59 dollar fee instead, just warning people you may want to find other cards to bank with.

((Hope this is not wrong section just trying to give people a heads up.))

Oh and should note this has nothing to do with credit standing for some odd reason.

EDIT

WOW, Tomarrow I will post story of what took place much much craziness when I called them. In fact after doing it all I wish I recorded it lol.

Edited by Chriss

RUN don't walk from Capital One. And in the spirit of today's movement away from huge nameless lenders who don't care about you, get thee to a credit union or corner bank and open credit there.

Patelco Credit Union has been great to me for the past 6 years. I found them through this site six years ago. The nearest branch is 2,854 miles from my house! And they were happy to have me and extend me a $6000 CL Platinum card with no annual fee and a 1% cash back feature. The interest rate on the card is 8.99% currently and it has features like 15 day grace periods for missing payments. And if you miss a payment, the penalty is only $10. Try finding these terms at a for profit bank. :)