Received a court date

vminnie

I received a court date, I am being taken to court by Capital One Plantiff but it says c/o Klem, Esquire, Nudelman, Klemm & Golub PC.

I haven't paid on this credit card debt for 2 years. I have no job,no checking account, no savings account. I live with my boyfriend & he is helping me since I cannot work due to a back injury & I have no medical insurance to even think about going to a doctor. Now I am being taken to court tomorrow & I owe capital one approx $1,200.00 which they must have added fee's to my original balance because my credit limit wasn't that high. My boyfriend is comming to court with me, should he go into the court room with me? I don't want the judge to try to make him pay my bills or should I go into the court room by myself. My boyfriend just wanted to come with me for moral support.

Thanks in advance for any replies

I received a court date, I am being taken to court by Capital One Plantiff but it says c/o Klem, Esquire, Nudelman, Klemm & Golub PC.

I haven't paid on this credit card debt for 2 years. I have no job,no checking account, no savings account. I live with my boyfriend & he is helping me since I cannot work due to a back injury & I have no medical insurance to even think about going to a doctor. Now I am being taken to court tomorrow & I owe capital one approx $1,200.00 which th

Just be sure to tell this to the attorney and let him know you are JUDGMENT PROOF and that he and his client can wipe their butts with the Judgment.