BOFA/FIA HANG UP BEFORE I EVEN ANSWER

z05614

This just started happening recently. I assume it is FIA that is calling, but now they let it ring like twice and hang-up. Is this so they can document so called attempts to reach me or something else:?::?: Also, this just occured to me, BofA called me shortly after I started going deliquent (lost job) and said my card number was used in Europe and was that me etc etc. They closed that account and issued me a new number. I am wondering, did they change some significant rules on me unknowingly (I don't read the fine print do you?) using "Europe" as a ruse. Do they do that?

This just started happening recently. I assume it is FIA that is calling, but now they let it ring like twice and hang-up. Is this so they can document so called attempts to reach me or something else:?::?: Also, this just occured to me, BofA called me shortly after I started going deliquent (lost job) and said my card number was used in Europe and was that me etc etc. They closed that account and issued me a new number. I am wondering, did they change some significant rules on me unknowingly (I don't read the fine print do you?) using "Europe" as a ruse. Do they do that?

Start documenting these calls, maybe take picture of caller ID.

FIA hounds debtors to death with continuous phone calls. Calls are approximately every 15 minutes apart and rarely any message, watch for caller ID displaying local or out of state numbers you don't recognize.

BOA /FIA does change account numbers when they are ready to sell to JDB, which will be in your favor if it happens.

Also wise to check credit reports.

Start documenting these calls, maybe take picture of caller ID.

FIA hounds debtors to death with continuous phone calls. Calls are approximately every 15 minutes apart and rarely any message, watch for caller ID displaying local or out of state numbers you don't recognize.

BOA /FIA does change account numbers when they are ready to sell to JDB, which will be in your favor if it happens.

Also wise to check credit reports.

Could that be why my account number is different?

Could that be why my account number is different?

Yep. BOA has been doing it for quite some time, it is to your benefit if sold to JDB and it has to prove the account going back to zero.

It could also be JDB who create their own account numbers.

Edited by howucan2