It Kinda Worked now need help

So I validated something on my credit report....they sent me back a print out and a list all the contracts i had signed...so it is my account.

My problem is this...

1. I can not understand what the heck the print means

2. The CB have the same original creditor (its been almost 7 yrs) twice with two different amounts.

This is the only thing on my credit. So how do I tell the creditor to correct this and explain the print out...what is my right on this..

BTW this is a voluntary repo. I was leaving across country and could not take the car with me so gave it back to them...

So I validated something on my credit report....they sent me back a print out and a list all the contracts i had signed...so it is my account.

My problem is this...

1. I can not understand what the heck the print means

2. The CB have the same original creditor (its been almost 7 yrs) twice with two different amounts.

This is the only thing on my credit. So how do I tell the creditor to correct this and explain the print out...what is my right on this..

BTW this is a voluntary repo. I was leaving across country and could not take the car with me so gave it back to them...

It's been almost 7 years since the repo took place?

Yes. The repo was in Aug of 05. I am trying to buy a house and this is the only thing that is keeping me from doing so.

It is listed twice, one for $6905 - account and one for $3225 - but the print out they sent me says 9K.

Considering you've already disputed with the credit bureaus, I'd send a letter to the creditor asking for an explanation. Include copies of the documents you received. Send the letter by certified mail, return receipt requests. If you haven't heard from them after a reasonable amount of time, follow up with a phone call. The only way you're going to know what's going on is if they explain it to you.