Finally after months!!

cali11

I was able to beat one of the last CA on my wifes CR. I posted a few months ago about a local CA that had a $1,600 colletion againts my wife. It was over a school instrument that my wife got our daughter back in 9-2004. We returned few weeks after re rented it b/c we bought her one. So long story short they said we never took it back and wanted almost $1,600. The contrat they sent us had not even been sighned. So I disputed with all 3 CRAs and came back verfied. So I sent MOV came back verfied. So today i called the CA. They were also reporting DOFD to be 7-2005 but by there own records it should of been 10-2004. Since they claim we never made a payment. So I get this lady on the phone. She first talks to my wife and told her we have talked many times about this acc. She told her WE HAVE NEVER TALKED! Thats when I took the phone from her. So I asked her to send me a "Sighned valid contract "she told me that the OC never sent one. So I tell her she has 10 days to delete this, or I will contact a lawyer. So then her supervisor gets on the phone. She said did you once have this account? I said yes for 3 weeks. She said then you owe the money. I told her then fine as soon as I get off the phone, im going to call my lawyer. She says why? I said b/c you have a contract that is not sighned. Do you really think that will hold up in court? She said please hold. Came back and said wow, the other girl didnt tell her that. Then she said she will send me out a letter saying they will delted it from all 3 CRAs. I could not believe how many time she said she was sorry about this. Sorry for going on, it just feels great to have these guys off our backs.

Edited by cali11

I was able to beat one of the last CA on my wifes CR. I posted a few months ago about a local CA that had a $1,600 colletion againts my wife. It was over a school instrument that my wife got our daughter back in 9-2004. We returned few weeks after re rented it b/c we bought her one. So long story short they said we never took it back and wanted almost $1,600. The contrat they sent us had not even been sighned. So I disputed with all 3 CRAs and came back verfied. So I sent MOV came back verfied. So today i called the CA. They were also reporting DOFD to be 7-2005 but by there own records it should of been 10-2004. Since they claim we never made a payment. So I get this lady on the phone. She first talks to my wife and told her we have talked many times about this acc. She told her WE HAVE NEVER TALKED! Thats when I took the phone from her. So I asked her to send me a "Sighned valid contract "she told me that the OC never sent one. So I tell her she has 10 days to delete this, or I will contact a lawyer. So then her supervisor gets on the phone. She said did you once have this account? I said yes for 3 weeks. She said then you owe the money. I told her then fine as soon as I get off the phone, im going to call my lawyer. She says why? I said b/c you have a contract that is not sighned. Do you really think that will hold up in court? She said please hold. Came back and said wow, the other girl didnt tell her that. Then she said she will send me out a letter saying they will delted it from all 3 CRAs. I could not believe how many time she said she was sorry about this. Sorry for going on, it just feels great to have these guys off our backs.

YAY!:BigDance:

Now YOU file suit against THEM for the FDCPA violation of misrepresenting the character of the debt (that you even owe it). Maybe next time they will think before they send an unsigned contract as evidence of a debt.

Im all for filing a suit against them. The problem is, it was on my wifes CR and she is just glad to get rid of them. She is afraid to have to go to court. I just checked her EXperian CR and its been delted. So should be off the other two CR soon aswell.

Im all for filing a suit against them. The problem is, it was on my wifes CR and she is just glad to get rid of them. She is afraid to have to go to court. I just checked her EXperian CR and its been delted. So should be off the other two CR soon aswell.

Nothing like being afraid to go to Court where you are the Plaintiff and have an open and shut case. Tell her not to worry, that dark thing following her around is only there in the daytime.