Which court should I file in?

I'm drafting a complaint concerning violations of the FDCPA, FCRA, and TCPA and for Intrusion upon Seclusion.

I see that most litigants file in Federal court but I'm thinking about going to state court first and letting the JDB spend their money for moving the action to Federal court, if they wish.

Our local county charges about $100 and then I would have the service fees. The JDB has a resident agent at the state capital so the service would not be extensive.

On the other hand, the Federal system charges about 4 times as much. I don't care which court the action goes to but I expect that the JDB will pay the extra filing and service fees in an attempt to drag me off to deeper water.

The down side would be if the JDB would not move the action to Federal court as then I would have to educate the judge. I don't really expect this to happen, but it could.

Can I save some money and let the JDB pay for the removal to Federal court?