Filling out an Affidavit Question

Aus10

On an affidavit can I attest to my own claims as a witness. This is for a continuance and according to Missouri Civil Court Procedure I need one (affidavit).

Ok, well I'm just going to fill it out and submit it and if it gets rejected by the court I may post it and the continuance and get everyones thoughts.

65.03. Application for Continuance, How Made

An application for a continuance shall be made by a written motion accompanied by the affidavit of the applicant or some other credible person setting forth the facts upon which the application is based, unless the adverse party consents that the application for continuance may be made orally. In any application for continuance made within thirty days of the date the matter is scheduled to be heard, the lawyer shall certify that the party for whose benefit the motion is filed has been consulted, that the party is aware of the contents of the motion, and the party's position with respect to the motion.

Rule 065 -- Continuances

Yeah, I did that included just had a basic affidavit with it saying my reason was true and had it notorized.

Tonight I need to work on my motion to quash summons, they served me at an address that was not mine. The address they served me at was someone who has the same name as me but different middle initials. Perhaps with my motion I include current lease agreement, prior lease agreement (4 Plus years of address proof) and the warranty deed of the address they served me at (public information). That I should probably put in another thread if for advice.