Thank you, judgement for me against MF

I had my day in court and was scared to death. The Mudland lawyer pulled me into a room to try and railroad me into a payment plan. I said no , I'm ready to talk to the judge. I think he was not prepared for that, as he looked stunned. I must say , I was one of ten cases for JDB'ers that day. Lawyer man made his case he presented A copy of a billing statement, he presumed was the last one. then he presented a bill of sale which amounted to a statement, saying that Midland funding buys debts from Citibank and that was basically it. I then had my turn in which i Only offer two objections to the court ,1 that midland had no verification of the debt and 2, they had no bill of sale to prove that they indeed bought and owned the debt in question... And the winner is ME,short and simple.. i had been sick for more than a month , stressing over this and read so much on these threads and it was how I won.. So a great big thankyou, especially, to Iheart and Coltfan for their common sense keep it simple defence. thanks too all of you who add to these threads... Shaun

I had my day in court and was scared to death. The Mudland lawyer pulled me into a room to try and railroad me into a payment plan. I said no , I'm ready to talk to the judge. I think he was not prepared for that, as he looked stunned. I must say , I was one of ten cases for JDB'ers that day. Lawyer man made his case he presented A copy of a billing statement, he presumed was the last one. then he presented a bill of sale which amounted to a statement, saying that Midland funding buys debts from Citibank and that was basically it. I then had my turn in which i Only offer two objections to the court ,1 that midland had no verification of the debt and 2, they had no bill of sale to prove that they indeed bought and owned the debt in question... And the winner is ME,short and simple.. i had been sick for more than a month , stressing over this and read so much on these threads and it was how I won.. So a great big thankyou, especially, to Iheart and Coltfan for their common sense keep it simple defence. thanks too all of you who add to these threads... Shaun

Wow Shaun! I'm so glad to hear that. Gives me courage. I about to go to the courthouse right now to file my answer to a JDB, wish me luck! I'm at the beginning of a long road. :mrgreen: