paid off car loan

pclonghi

They claimed it was some sort of interest they could not tell me exactly. it was for $150. My payments were $280. I was done paying the loan and they agreed to that but would not give me the title unless i forked over $150. I was in no hurry for the title so I asked them to get me proof to what this $150 was. About a month later some guy calls and says "look how bout we split it ? You give me $75 right now over the phone and we wrap this up." So I was tired of BS and paid the $75. Then they go and report to the CRA's that it was 60 days late. Not ever part of the loan.

"

Nascar. . .yes I did get the title. My issue is, the amount they were talking about was not a scheduled payment. By the time they were beating me up for that ,they said I was 60 days late. My question to you all is 60 days late for what ? Charges they never could explain but I just paid it to shut them up and get title to the car. If I dispute , who do I dispute to ?