I Won! Case Dismissed!

win2011

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on the forum that helped me with my case, especially Calawyer, Seadragon, and Chiquita55. I went to court and was ready to argue my case before the judge, but before I could, the clerk told me that my case was dismissed without prejudice.

Without the help of this forum, I wouldn’t have succeeded. For those of you, who are on the fence about fighting the JDB, if you do your homework, file the motions that you’re supposed to, you greatly increase your chances of winning. These companies take advantage of people. They prey on ignorance and fear. The goal is to educate yourself, and you neutralize their tactics. Just take it one step at a time, and before you know, you’ll reach the end of your journey. Thank you again Credit Info Center and all of its excellent members.