chiquita55

I WON!! OC TOO!! Thanks Everyone!!

I forgot to tell you. There was a different judge there! haha But the judge didn't do anything today. He just told me the otherside had dismissed the case. So I didn't get to do battle with the judge.

I know that's awesome. I hate having to go up & talk to the judge, so this was grt. I always thought if they dismissed they had to dismiss with prejudice. I know with my case I did object to the dismissal w/out prejudice...LOL

Yet then again my attorney showed up for my case.

So now you can have a grt Christmas!!!! :mrgreen: Congrats!

thank goodness Calawyer! I should be home free now. All the SOLs have passed.

Calawyer, is this on my credit rating now? This lawsuit? In about a month I can probably run a free report but until then I am wondering..... Also, do I get anything from the court on this?? I am so happy!!

You should be served with a request for dismissal but they seldom serve them on the defendant. Wait till after Christmas then go to the Court and get a copy of the dismissal entered by the clerk. You will need this is you have to dispute with the CRAs.

Wait for a free report and see what it says. I'd bet good money it will still be there.

I suggest you wait until the initial SOL is over then start disputing. If they don't remove, you have an FCRA claim.

Court ordered entire action dismissed without prejudice.

The above is what the court site says tonite. I am thinking maybe the judge dismissed the case and not the Plaintiff. Would that be what happened with the above notation??

Court ordered entire action dismissed without prejudice.

The above is what the court site says tonite. I am thinking maybe the judge dismissed the case and not the Plaintiff. Would that be what happened with the above notation??

Possible, but it is more likely that the plaintiff filed a request for dismissal which the court entered. If the Court dismisses, there should be a minute order explaining why (like failure to appear at trial).

Thank you to all you guys. You are all such a blessing and I wish everyone the best on their cases. I will be checking in and out to see if I can help but I really fly by the seat of my pants and don't know much and Seadragon is the one that led me in the right path.

OCs suck, don't they? I hope you get your credit report cleaned up. I still have yet to receive a free credit report from Equifax because they suck, but I'm in a similar boat to you. I also hope you come down off of the stress faster than I did.

iusagi55 I just caught a nasty cold last nite. I guess the stress does get you. I was able to get a credit report free from equifax. I thought someone from here posted (a long time ago) a good website for free credit reports once a year. I am waiting til January to get mine.

Congratulations chiquita...! I am SO happy for you! :mrgreen: Sending you virtual hugs (and healing thoughts) on the cold. Stress absolutely can get you, and make you sick. Poor baby--I'm so sorry this brought on a cold!

Do you have any vitamin C supplements? Or Zinc cold tabs(available over the counter)? I've successfully knocked out a few of my spouse's cold's w/zinc tabs--he loves them. I've stopped a potential infection in it's tracks by increasing my Vitamin C, taking probiotics and adding some oreganol (a natural antibiotic) to my diet for a few days (to a week, depending on severity of symptoms). ;)

Take care!

tigger:)++

p.s. disclaimer: I'm not a doctor, so do check w/your physician to insure the above recs. are safe for your current situation and system (if interested). ;)

Thanks Tigger. I was so miserable today I couldn't force myself out to the pharmacy to see what i could get to help. I do have some C and some orange juice. It is very dangerous for me to get even a cold so I covet your prayers and good wishes. As long as it stays in my nose I am ok.

oh you are welcome. Seems like it was a million years ago now! I just caught a 2nd cold within a week of the first one so this shows how stressful this can be on a person. All of you take care of yourselves!

Congratulations :) Personally, I think that after other JDBs see that you were willing to fight and actually won, they most likely wouldn't want to touch this again. They want those they can intimidate and obviously you don't fit the bill :)