Can I threat to sue for deletion if Collection Agency breaks law?

Ok so I get a letter back from Midland Credit Management stating my OC and account number, and the balance.... However, they did not state any of this information on the letter they sent. Is there anything I can do about this? Also I have another CA as well that didn't state any of this information on their letter they sent to me. However, LVNV funding did state all of these in their DV letter back to me.

Can I send a letter back to Midland Credit Management and tell them they are in violation and that I am going to sue if they don't remove this off my credit reports?

30 Day Validation Notice

§ 1692 g(a)(3) Must state Right to Dispute within 30 Days

§ 1692 g(a)(4) Must state Right to Have Verification/Judgment Mailed to Consumer

§ 1692 g(a)(5) Must state Will Provide Name and Address of original Creditor if Different from Current Creditor

§ 1692 g(B) Collector must cease collection efforts until debt is validated

Can I send a letter back to Midland Credit Management and tell them they are in violation and that I am going to sue if they don't remove this off my credit reports?

Of course you can. This is the United States of America, the first amendment to the constitution guarantees this right.

Of course they have the right to ignore your letter, which they will defiantly do. They hear that threat as much as a police officer, after writing a speeding ticket, hears, I'll see you in court, from an angry motorist.

You have the absolute right to send your letter, just expect your bluff to be called.

Let me ask the question in a different way.

1) Has anyone file lawsuit against a CA for a volition such as this?

2) If yes, what was the outcome? Can you provide me with the steps for the process?

3) If no, I am wasting my time and money by filing a lawsuit against the CAs for a volition such as this?

4) What are my chances to win the case?