florider

CACH,LLC Sued me over the holidays, Bastards!!

Hi to everyone, im being sued by this company called CACH LLC,

which is the Plaintiff Vs me, this is in FLORIDA SMALL CLAIM Court, the amount is for 4k, and the original creditor is GE Money Bank (Which subsequently sold the debt to CACH LLC according to them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are suing on 2 counts :

1- Account Stated : Plaintiff asserts that Defendant acceptance of the extension of credit represented a periodic account, for which GE MONEY BANK generated regular monthly statements. Defendant is liable to plaintiff, the assignee of the account , for the account balance, together with interest thereon at the rate allowed by law.

2- Unjust Enrichment: In the alternative, and without waiving the foregoing, Defendant used the funds provided by GE Money Bank. GE expected to be repaid for said extension of credit, together with interest thereon. Defendant is liable for repayment of such sums under the doctrine of unjust enrichment.

-The defendant entered into an agreement with GE Money Bank for the

extension of credit to facilitate the purchase of goods and services (The

"Agreement" ) under it's account # ********1234.

-The past due was assigned to plaintiff.

-The defendant by use of the funds provided by GE, have accepted

responsibility to repay said funds.

-Defendant defaulted in the payment obligation, as results caused GE

damages in the amount XXXX. That obligation has been assigned to

Plaintiff, who is the party entitle to receive payment of the account

balance.

-Plaintiff is the assignee of GE MONEY BANK's right to be repaid by Defendant.

-Plaintiff has Demanded payment from Defendant but defendant has not

satisfied such demand. Plaintiff has performed all conditions precedent to

the filing of this action , or all conditions precedent have occurred.

NOTE :

A-They have not provided anything but a bullcrap AFFIDAVIT OF SALE (Which i posted a Scan of the bottom half of the affidavit,the top part you can read it below, check it out and tell me any more deficiencies you guys might find please.

AFFIDAVIT OF SALE

In the STATE of :State Minnessota

County of: Ramsey

Before me on the day and date set forth below, the undersigned Notary, being qualified and commissioned and for the county and state aforesaid, personally came and appeared Josh Ramirez, who being duly sworn, did depose and say:

Affiant is the DOCUMENT CONTROL SPE_CIA_LIST at GE Money bank and in that capacity, Affiant is personally familiar with the debt... "BLACKED OUT BY THE RENT A LAWYER"(the "Account") made by My NAME (The debtor) made payable to GE money bank and subsequently sold to CACH, LLC.

The Correct amount owed by the Debtor on Account Number is the sum of $$$$$$ as 9/18/2009 and is reflected in all records of the account which GE Money bank has Knowledge.

The following Statement pertains of the Debtor referenced above is a state of California resident : I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the state of California that the foregoing is true and correct.

B-They make reference of an "Agreement" but they have failed to attach it to the complaint.

C-They sued on account stated but a copy of the account showing items, time of accrual of each and amount of each must be attached to the complaint and it was not.

D-I have the pretrial on the 4th of january 2012, i am not required to answer before the pre-trial.

E-Any strategy that you guys think i should use , like.....

-To have ready a motion to Dismiss, or..

-ask for leave of court for sufficient time (90 days) to conduct discovery on

the plaintiff and....

-My right to trial?

Shoot away my friends, give me ideas , dont be shy , i want to crush this mofo.

thanks for everything. ;)

post-89234-135461040116_thumb.jpg

Edited by florider

Anyone care to pitch in ?:-(

What can i expect at a pretrial, and what is it that i need to have ready or bring with me to the pretrial (motions and stuff)

I dont know how small claims court proceed. if anyone knows please let me know.

only 3 days left

any help would be appreciated.

With small claims you don't have to provide an answer, you can just go to court. This doesn't mean the burden of proof is any less.

However, the big problem is that you might not get the full benefit of court with small claims. There is no discovery, and sometimes the judge has never been a lawyer but is an elected official. This means that you might have to explain procedure (yes, really) and even the law to the judge. They are only interested in a quick resolution, so you need to make your defense compelling.

It seems to me that what the Plaintiff has submitted as evidence is weak, and I would point this out to the judge. There is no proof they own an account which was once yours. I would maybe look up some case law to back up your contention that the affidavit is crap. I would most certainly object to the affidavit on the basis that there is no account number or records from the original creditor.

Small claims court in Florida, you don't have to file an answer. You must appear at the pretrial.

Judge will call the parties to see if they're present. He/She will then ask you if you admit to the allegations in the complaint. You'll say no.

They'll shuffle you off to a room to talk it out. If you can't reach an agreement, they'll set the next hearing date.

As for discovery, the plaintiff may not engage in discovery without leave of court unless you (acting pro se) do so first.

You have defenses to this but, it may be in your best interest to get through the pretrial to get a sense of what you're up against, then come back for suggestions on how to proceed.

Thanks guys, so basically....

-i just show up and deny the claim (your honor i have no recollection of that debt)

-ask for leave of court to file discovery on them and demand jury trial.

Guys can you clarify this for me , i read in a post in this website that you should take the answer to the complaint and a motion to dismiss with you to present at the pretrial, i am confused since all i have done is higher courts. and in Florida, Small claim court is not so clear about the rules.

thanks Admin and Nascar for taking the time to answer. (keeping the fighting spirit alive).:wink:

Well me and my wife went to pretrial, got there early, little after that the judge began,soon after the lawyer stated roasting people from left to right, First with the default Judgments for those that didn't show up.

The JUDGE then for those that showed up began intimidating the Defendants saying that if they get a default judgment that the JDB can come after your house, your assets..etc and that they should try to get to an agreement, it was the same for almost everyone.

Then they would stand and tell the JUDGE that they lost their job and they could not pay everything , then the JUDGE would Say , "How much you can afford to pay", they all would say , "$50 a month your honor and then after 6th month $75 after that, She would say "I LIKE IT" and then turn to the Plaintiff and open her eyes really big and tell him , "I really LIKE IT, what do you think" he will nod his head in acceptance followed by her saying, "now we will send you to the mediation room where they will draft the details for the new arraignment."

I felt like they were in an assembly line in a slaughter factory, i felt bad for them.

Finally they called my wife and seeing how thing were and how extremely nervous my wife got i stood up and went with her to the podium, i wasn't about to let those snakes intimidate my wife into something that the JDB has not even proven yet.

The Judge read the Claim and turn to my wife and said "what do you say to that " , to which my wife replied "I HAVE NO RECOLLECTION OF THAT DEBT YOUR HONOR" the Judge then said , "ok...but Just to let you know that by you saying that you have no recollection of the debt is the same as you saying that you deny the debt.... anything else Defendant",to which my wife replied " ALso I Demand my right to trial your honor", the Judge then told my wife " I will Schedule the trial and we will see when the Plaintiff brings all the statements if that will bring your memory back , no one forgets a $4,000.00 debt" when the JUDGE said that i was standing 4 feet in front of her , my blood pressure went up and my ears got red out of insult, impotence and lack of authority to speak on behalf of my wife, but .... noticing how extremely nervous my wife got in there, i knew that this was not her cup of tea, not all of us enjoy the fight and the rush of being in court and arguing your case, therefore i took the liberty to HIRED A LAWYER which will not be so kind to the JDB lawyer as the JUDGE was.

Ps. i will post all the motions that My lawyer does in this lawsuit from CACH, LLC in FLORIDA.

Thank you ADMIN and NASCAR and Legaleagle for your Help, Now i will take my frustration to my OTHER fight " CITIBANK "OC" vs me (Still pending):wink:

I hope the lawyer gets the case shifted to regular court. Now that you did the right things, and got a lawyer, you should really assist the lawyer and make sure he doesn't try to sell you down the river.

I have said this already numerous times where a spouse gets here and learns if the complaint is the other spouses. Let them also come on and learn to make it easier for them in court.

And for future people who may read this thread you cannot assume the small claims court will be nice and cut you a break as a pro per. as the OP has shown the small claims judges have agendas also. So make it better for yourself, research and check out the courts rulings so you don't go in not knowing how the judge rules.

Sounds like a good, fair judge. It's true they can come after your house and money if they win. It just stresses the importance of the decision one is getting ready to make. An agreement can mean for a trial date, to exchange documents, and of course settle.

Also, the judge asking people what they can pay and then looking at the other side and saying I like it, I like it a lot, is the judges way twisting the arm of the other side to accept the payment plan. The judge is basically saying, make the deal !!! If anybody should be mad it should be the other side. They want their money immediatley and the judge is basically telling them they better take the payment plan.

It's no secret the courts and judges want quick resolution, they want deals made and highly encourage making those deals, to the point of not allowing settlement talks be admissible evidence if no agreement is reached.

Sounds like the judge was twisting everybody's arm to encourage settling, deals and payment plans. Your wife is getting her trial. By your own words as soon as she demanded a trial the judge set a trial. The judge did not start asking her questions or holding a mini-trial right there. The judge did not say, oh come on, go talk to them and we will recall this case in 15 min.

You know, most junk debt buyers can't even come up with account statements. Look at it this way, the judge just twisted the arm of the junk debt buyer and basically told them you better produce some statements. That alone might get them to drop the case. That costs time and money. And a lot of the time there are no statements to even purchase from the original creditor or the original creditor, in their contract sale to the JDB, has wiped their hands clean and won't assist the junk debt buyer.

I see what happend as all good, very good !! Sounds fair and your wife is getting her day in court. You are just way emotionally envolved (as we all are, including myself, and normal) so looking at it as all negative. I see it right down the middle fair or even tipping the scales a hair in your wife's favor.

Edited by Coltfan1972

I will Schedule the trial and we will see when the Plaintiff brings all the statements if that will bring your memory back , no one forgets a $4,000.00 debt

Good move to retain counsel. This judge is set to rule against you if plaintiff provides anything. She does not believe you.

I hope the lawyer gets the case shifted to regular court. Now that you did the right things, and got a lawyer, you should really assist the lawyer and make sure he doesn't try to sell you down the river.

I have said this already numerous times where a spouse gets here and learns if the complaint is the other spouses. Let them also come on and learn to make it easier for them in court.

And for future people who may read this thread you cannot assume the small claims court will be nice and cut you a break as a pro per. as the OP has shown the small claims judges have agendas also. So make it better for yourself, research and check out the courts rulings so you don't go in not knowing how the judge rules.

Well Seadragon, i told my wife how would everything go down once i read the FLorida Rules for Small Claim Court thanks to LegalEagle , but saying it to her and to actually experience it, was totally different for her.

I hope this lawyer does a good job , since that is all he does, according to him , he beats them all day long if they are a JDB like in this case.I specify to him that i waned the Dismissal with prejudice. (i don't want this popping up again an d again)

He discussed the case with me and Yea , he is on Point , He says that to Beat this guy , you can't give them time to think , that is why asking for a trial without Jury is of essence also you don't want to open yourself to discovery (in florida if the Defendant files Discovery in Small claim court, he just opened the door to the plaintiff to do the same), What you do is you ask the court for trial as soon as possible and make them present their case at trial (i remembered what ColtFan1972 said about this same thing, i kind of smiled when he said it ;)) , chances of screwup or Dismissal by their part are huge and most of the time they stop and give up.

Thanks Seadragon !:mrgreen:

It's true they can come after your house and money if they win.

Money, yes, home? Not too likely. This is from the FLA Bar Assn. Link below, all the exemptions are explained. Also, as we can see from the judge's demeanor, they do not like the amnesia defense. Better they go with yours, Coltfan, where you said yeah, I owe the money, just not to him.

If you own the home you live in, your home is protected from all creditors except those holding a mortgage or lien on your residence. You can exempt or protect your home and up to one-half acre of land from any forced sale if you live in an incorporated area. This also applies to mobile homes. If you live in an unincorporated area, you can protect up to 160 acres as homestead property.

Under most circumstances, a lien cannot be placed on your home for a debt that has nothing to do with your home. However, creditors who loan you money to buy, improve, or repair your home may put a lien on your home. Nonetheless, if a creditor has a mortgage on your home no matter what the purpose for the mortgage is you are not protected by the homestead exemption.

To protect your home, an affidavit describing your home and claiming it as your homestead must be filed with the court. This is different from the homestead tax form you file with the county property appraiser every year. Florida Statute 222.01 provides the type of notice and affidavit you will need to file.

Consumer Tip: DEBTORS' RIGHTS IN FLORIDA

You, or I suppose now your lawyer, need to be prepared to assert your rights and don't allow yourself to be intimidated. You should expect most of the cases on the docket that day being people in your position, no doubt you will see countless people agreeing to pay when the JDB suing them probably has little to no proof of the alleged debt. Your fighting it will be a thorn in their side so you have to expect some heavy pressure and intimidation and you have to stay strong and know that you still have your right no matter what they say.

I am glad my jurisdiction is one where anwsers and other preliminary matters are handled by filing stuff with the court, as doing that right will often result in the case not even entering a courtroom.

Seems like I remember reading a while back that the JDB's usually try to avoid small claims court, I can't remember why it was but I seem to recall reading that.

Money, yes, home? Not too likely. This is from the FLA Bar Assn. Link below, all the exemptions are explained. Also, as we can see from the judge's demeanor, they do not like the amnesia defense. Better they go with yours, Coltfan, where you said yeah, I owe the money, just not to him.

If you own the home you live in, your home is protected from all creditors except those holding a mortgage or lien on your residence. You can exempt or protect your home and up to one-half acre of land from any forced sale if you live in an incorporated area. This also applies to mobile homes. If you live in an unincorporated area, you can protect up to 160 acres as homestead property.

Under most circumstances, a lien cannot be placed on your home for a debt that has nothing to do with your home. However, creditors who loan you money to buy, improve, or repair your home may put a lien on your home. Nonetheless, if a creditor has a mortgage on your home no matter what the purpose for the mortgage is you are not protected by the homestead exemption.

To protect your home, an affidavit describing your home and claiming it as your homestead must be filed with the court. This is different from the homestead tax form you file with the county property appraiser every year. Florida Statute 222.01 provides the type of notice and affidavit you will need to file.

Yes Sir , thank you for that fine expose of the Florida Homestead law, and i agree with you, In Florida, our home is truly our castle, a "castle that is impenetrable by creditors". The Florida Constitution exempts homestead property from levy and execution by judgment creditors. Florida courts have liberally expanded definitions of homestead property which includes more than just a single family house. Condominiums, manufactured homes, and mobile homes are also afforded homestead protection.

Thanks.

Sounds like a good, fair judge. It's true they can come after your house and money if they win. It just stresses the importance of the decision one is getting ready to make. An agreement can mean for a trial date, to exchange documents, and of course settle.

Also, the judge asking people what they can pay and then looking at the other side and saying I like it, I like it a lot, is the judges way twisting the arm of the other side to accept the payment plan. The judge is basically saying, make the deal !!! If anybody should be mad it should be the other side. They want their money immediatley and the judge is basically telling them they better take the payment plan.

It's no secret the courts and judges want quick resolution, they want deals made and highly encourage making those deals, to the point of not allowing settlement talks be admissible evidence if no agreement is reached.

Sounds like the judge was twisting everybody's arm to encourage settling, deals and payment plans. Your wife is getting her trial. By your own words as soon as she demanded a trial the judge set a trial. The judge did not start asking her questions or holding a mini-trial right there. The judge did not say, oh come on, go talk to them and we will recall this case in 15 min.

You know, most junk debt buyers can't even come up with account statements. Look at it this way, the judge just twisted the arm of the junk debt buyer and basically told them you better produce some statements. That alone might get them to drop the case. That costs time and money. And a lot of the time there are no statements to even purchase from the original creditor or the original creditor, in their contract sale to the JDB, has wiped their hands clean and won't assist the junk debt buyer.

I see what happend as all good, very good !! Sounds fair and your wife is getting her day in court. You are just way emotionally envolved (as we all are, including myself, and normal) so looking at it as all negative. I see it right down the middle fair or even tipping the scales a hair in your wife's favor.

Coltfan1972, i apologize but i disagree about the Judge being fair, i was there, one thing i must say before i start unloading on this Judge is that i can't really say that she was being fair because she did not abuse her power, or was not giving legal advise to anyone,if that is what you mean,.......... to me a FAIR JUDGE is a person that is not prejudice against the defendant from the get go, like this Judge was with the comment that she made at the end to us and throughout the day which was unethical and out of place, also saying out loud that the creditors might come for your house is a total LIE just like Lealeagle presented above.

She was being also sarcastic and tried to be funny at times (which i did not find any of those debtor Judgments to be.) Some Judges are power junkies, i found her to be one, there are a million ways to say the same thing to someone, she always found the worst and the most offensive way to say it, always saying remarks to the debtor making them feel cheap and rubbing in their faces their inability to pay an how shame should be with those that took out a loan...... and didn't pay it.

If it would of being an original Creditor that day in court i would of accept some of it, but we are talking about Portfolio recovery, MCM, CACH,LLC ,Midland. all of them "JUNK DEBT BUYERS".

Why didn't she turn to Plaintiff and started questioning those statements that were basically just an amount and name on a piece of paper that were to my left by piles.... before she decided to rule for the plaintiff. For god's sake, the Plaintiff weren't even talking she was doing all the work for them. A nice way to clear Those Dockets Judge.!

Coltfan1972, thanks for allowing me to vent out, in a way.... like you say i am emotional envolved and i took it too personal. But again im just Putting out there what was like a REAL day at Pretrial in Southern Florida (Dade County).

Thanks again and this response was not at you, was at the legal system down here. i think highly of you and the other legal minds in this forum. Just my 2 cents.

Coltfan1972, i apologize but i disagree.

No need to apologize, it's your opinion and what you saw first hand. You make good points and arguments. Like I said, I've never run into any problems with what counts, at the end of the day, the rulings and orders.

We're all just wired differently. I admit, I was of course not privy to facial expressions and the tone.

I do stand by my statement that the judge, by saying I like it, I like it a lot was the judge actually twisting the other sides arm to accept an agreement they are not really happy entering into.

Thanks again and this response was not at you.

No problem, never even crossed my mind. It's just sharing different experiences and opinions.

Good Luck

Edited by Coltfan1972

I receieved a summons in alabama. I had dealing with another "law firm" in PA and sent them the normal validation letter and then never heard from them. 18mths later i was served from a law firm in MY state. I retained a consumer lawyer for a fair fee and boy did he do his job. First CACH is a junk debt buyer(which Im sure you already know) and when they buy these accounts for pennies on the dollar they dont get everything they need to sue you. I was just sent my motion to dismiss WITH predjudice!!!!! The judge has signed it and its a done deal. CACH could sell it to another junk buyer but it wont do that company much good either.

So, I just wanted you to know that it is very possible to win(or atleast get the suit dismissed) and be able to move on. I also was being sued for a minimal amount, 4K but I was being sued in the Circuit court(which in the state of alabama has jury). Good luck to you and find a good lawyer who is willing to work out the retainer with you. I hope it works out for you. just dont let it go. Thats what they are hoping you will do and recieve judgement and garnish your wages and STEAL your money. We have rights, we just have to be willing to go the long haul to maintain them.

this Judge was with the comment that she made at the end to us and throughout the day which was unethical and out of place, also saying out loud that the creditors might come for your house is a total LIE

If you have to appear before this judge again, bring a copy of the homestead statute with you. At any time, you may ask to enter the statute into evidence. If the judge asks why, just say that you want it on the record that the statement she made was legally incorrect. Actually, from the sounds of this, you've already lost with a judge like this. See if you can xfer this to superior court.

Once again someone from CACH or more likely the affiant Josh Ramirez himself since he was the only person identified by name in the whole thread. :)++

Why dont you just pay the debt? The account had to have been in collections for at least a year or 2 before they sued you. You could have settled for pennies on the dollar

Welcome to the party pal. Your just pay it because we say you owe it and bought it from somebody else does not work around here.

Do I really need to bombard you with case precedent showing your industry is full of slime balls preying on the weak?

Sorry we don't believe robo signed affidavits (and I'm not going to explain robo signed to you because I'm positive you know what they are).

It's a sad fact that the chances of you running into somebody like myself or a few others on this board are slim. However, when you do our goal is to make sure you remember it for a long time.

Remember it only takes one pissed off litigious consumer to make case precedent, just ask Midland, NCO or a$$ Acceptance.

Hi to everyone, im being sued by this company called CACH LLC,

which is the Plaintiff Vs me, this is in FLORIDA SMALL CLAIM Court, the amount is for 4k, and the original creditor is GE Money Bank (Which subsequently sold the debt to CACH LLC according to them.

They are suing on 2 counts :

1- Account Stated : Plaintiff asserts that Defendant acceptance of the extension of credit represented a periodic account, for which GE MONEY BANK generated regular monthly statements. Defendant is liable to plaintiff, the assignee of the account , for the account balance, together with interest thereon at the rate allowed by law.

2- Unjust Enrichment: In the alternative, and without waiving the foregoing, Defendant used the funds provided by GE Money Bank. GE expected to be repaid for said extension of credit, together with interest thereon. Defendant is liable for repayment of such sums under the doctrine of unjust enrichment.

-The defendant entered into an agreement with GE Money Bank for the

extension of credit to facilitate the purchase of goods and services (The

"Agreement" ) under it's account # ********1234.

-The past due was assigned to plaintiff.

-The defendant by use of the funds provided by GE, have accepted

responsibility to repay said funds.

-Defendant defaulted in the payment obligation, as results caused GE

damages in the amount XXXX. That obligation has been assigned to

Plaintiff, who is the party entitle to receive payment of the account

balance.

-Plaintiff is the assignee of GE MONEY BANK's right to be repaid by Defendant.

-Plaintiff has Demanded payment from Defendant but defendant has not

satisfied such demand. Plaintiff has performed all conditions precedent to

the filing of this action , or all conditions precedent have occurred.

NOTE :

A-They have not provided anything but a bullcrap AFFIDAVIT OF SALE (Which i posted a Scan of the bottom half of the affidavit,the top part you can read it below, check it out and tell me any more deficiencies you guys might find please.

AFFIDAVIT OF SALE

In the STATE of :State Minnessota

County of: Ramsey

Before me on the day and date set forth below, the undersigned Notary, being qualified and commissioned and for the county and state aforesaid, personally came and appeared Josh Ramirez, who being duly sworn, did depose and say:

Affiant is the DOCUMENT CONTROL SPE_CIA_LIST at GE Money bank and in that capacity, Affiant is personally familiar with the debt... "BLACKED OUT BY THE RENT A LAWYER"(the "Account") made by My NAME (The debtor) made payable to GE money bank and subsequently sold to CACH, LLC.

The Correct amount owed by the Debtor on Account Number is the sum of $$$$$$ as 9/18/2009 and is reflected in all records of the account which GE Money bank has Knowledge.

The following Statement pertains of the Debtor referenced above is a state of California resident : I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the state of California that the foregoing is true and correct.

B-They make reference of an "Agreement" but they have failed to attach it to the complaint.

C-They sued on account stated but a copy of the account showing items, time of accrual of each and amount of each must be attached to the complaint and it was not.

D-I have the pretrial on the 4th of january 2012, i am not required to answer before the pre-trial.

E-Any strategy that you guys think i should use , like.....

-To have ready a motion to Dismiss, or..

-ask for leave of court for sufficient time (90 days) to conduct discovery on

the plaintiff and....

-My right to trial?

Shoot away my friends, give me ideas , dont be shy , i want to crush this mofo.

thanks for everything. ;-)

WOW I just joined this site..i have a simular case against me involving cach and gemoney bank ..these forms are suspect of robo signing. further the notary does not indicate county of registration which is the QUALIFIED in county..mine was notarized by tajesha shaviss..i went to the minnesota secretary of state website at https://notary.sos.state.mn.us/ and did a wildcard search and found her at ge money bank. I called the telephone numbers on notary site and inquired about her county of registration because they must register and are only qualified in thier county of RESIDENCE..they told me she was registered and therefore QUALIFIED in DAKOTA COUNTY....I explained that I had a document AFFIDAVIT OF SALE notarized by her stating that she is QUALIFIED and COMMISSIONED in RAMSEY COUNTY...AN UNTRUE FALSE STATEMENT....they agreed and DIRECTED ME TO SEND AN EMAIL WITH SCANNED COPY OF EVIDENCE TO consumer.protection@state.mn.us with a summary of my findings with secretary of state dept..I did just that and included a copy of my ge money bank walmart charge off for 778.00 from credit report and indicated AFFIANT made a false claim stating a balance of 991.00 owed. I suggested I suspected ROBO SIGNING and want the ledger number from notary records for the document..Keep in mind notarys get heavy fines and lose commissions for these types of acts. The Document is invalid due to QUALIFIED county of registration issue as it is missing. Further I suspect they will dig much deeper as I requested verification that AFFIANT SAT IN PRESENCE OF SAID NOTARY SIGNING ALL OF DEBT PORTFOLIOs DOCUMENTS ONE BY ONE and demanded verification of AFFIANTS EMPLOYMENT AND ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE AS AFFIANT DID NOT REPRESENT THE CORRECT AMONT AS SHOWN ON THE INCLUDED PAGE FROM MY CREDIT REPORT FOR GEMONEYBANK AND NOT CACH LLC..LOL  assigned an INVESTIGATOR WITH THE STATE  12 days ago I provided my full address and telephone in the EMAIL and CC to an attourney for eval with all my actions with cash as I am proceeding PRO SE when the time comes.....Further an affidavit of sale is nothing more than a person called the AFFIANT making a statement of CLAIMS that may or may not be true and Should not be accepted as proof for anything. GET on the band wagon  here and make cach prove ownership and try for the forward flow ageement.from the bill of sale that you also request. This is my first time I am on social security, own no motor vehical and only own exempt personal property. They do not know this and wont unless I lose. I have 4 JDB and 2 OC Not getting paid..One with citibank 3 yrs old and settling with received written agreement over ten months 10 payments 32.22 and four accounts in current paid on time status that I can still use wisely. I hope this BOMBSHELL helps you out as I am so surprised at my findings..This may also violate the FDCPA 807 (9) { 15 usc s 1692 e } As frivolous possibly missleading document was sent by CACH via FRANCHISED LAW OFFICE SLASH DEBT COLLECTOR....You win some you lose some...do nothing and your toast....Face em down in court..LOL I MUST NOTE I WAS PAYING EVERYBODY ON TIME UNTIL STRUCK DOWN BY COSTLY MEDICAL ISSUES REQUIRING ME TO ESTABLISH AN IMMUNE INCOME SPEND DOWN TRUST TO QUALIFY FOR NYS MEDICAID ON TOP OF MEDICARE AVERTING LARGE SUMS OF MEDICAL DEBT LIABILITY TO ZERO IN 2011....WHEN I DEFAULTED...MY MEDICAL CLAIMS FOR 2013 EXCEEDED 20,000.00 AND I OWE NOTHING ON THEM. I FIGURE I WILL BE AROUND FOR 20 MORE YEARS AND HAVE THE OPTION OF CHAPTER SEVEN ALTHOUGH I PROBABLY DONT NEED IT. FURTHER PLEASE DO SEND JDB A NOTICE IF INCOMPLETE DEBT VALIDATION VIA CERTIFIED MAIL.

Hello all,

like many on this blog I am being sued by an attorney representing Cash LLC

Please check this blog as this might just be the start of the end for Cash LLC and other blood suckers:

http://hanavee.hubpa...ors#lastcomment

good luck to all