Settled with Capital One but still receiving statement for the remaining balance!!

I just recently settled with Capital One at my pre trial mediation. I ended up settling for 50% of the balance due. But what is strange is that i just received a statement today showing the settlement payment, but then states i still owe the other half of the balance. The stipulation agreement states tho that my settlement payment as full and final settlement. I havent called the CA who was handling the case yet because they are gone for the day. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I wont be able to sleep tonight because of this. please help!!

How recent? Is it possible the paperwork has not made its way all the way. No reason to loose sleep over this since you have court paperwork they signed off on and they have no recourse. You on the other hand would have grounds to sue them for violation of the stipulation.