chiquita55

WHAT ARE THESE NOTICES OF LIKING MY POSTS?

I get several messages saying someone liked my post but when I click on it it just goes to my name or my page giving no information about what post they like.

I also came across a reputation area on the CP but even tho I have seen dozens of these 'likes' come thru my messaging system there are only 2 there from last year.

Just wondering what that was all about and where you can see or tell what post it was that someone liked. Some I come across when browsing the forum but others I never come across. thanks. Hope I made sense!

• Like 1

Yes Seadragon. I agree. It would be wonderful if when you click on the like it goes to the post they liked so you can see what helped them.... Mine goes to my profile that has absolutely no info on it. lol

I agree with you guys. Me either don't have any idea why that happens. It would have been great if the most liked post would be seen once click.

When I click on the LIKE in my profile name it will take me to the page of where some one clicked on liking my post. That's about it, it just shows who and what post they liked.

Along with what Tom said, you're notified if a poster likes a particular post.  When you see a notification, open it, click on the words "a post you made", and you will be taken to the exact post.

+1 by BV80