Jump to content

Help in South Carolina

Recommended Posts

I received a registered letter from my mortgage lender in July telling me I owed a principle balance of $207,000. I asked for time to make up the pass due amounts and was granted 30 days. I get the foreclosure papers and the principle amount is $182,000. In my research I was sure about reading a law which says this is illegal but now I can find it. Any suggestions? Any guesses? I’m in South Carolina

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.