In Session (tv show) live!!!

anyone watching in session on tv (i think its on truTV)

lots of good stuff today

case is Michigan v Stewart

lots of objections regarding hearsay, documents as business records, testifying to facts not in evidence, striking hearsay statements, object to admissibility of documents etc.

its really great to watch it in action in an actual live trial. i wish i could record parts and put it on youtube, i have no idea how.

overall great session today, case is still ongoing.

ive been watching in session when i can, pretty decent cases

anyone watching in session on tv (i think its on truTV)

lots of good stuff today

case is Michigan v Stewart

lots of objections regarding hearsay, documents as business records, testifying to facts not in evidence, striking hearsay statements, object to admissibility of documents etc.

its really great to watch it in action in an actual live trial. i wish i could record parts and put it on youtube, i have no idea how.

overall great session today, case is still ongoing.

ive been watching in session when i can, pretty decent cases

:(:-(:cry: You make me very sad.... I cannot watch this show, and now I want to!!! 8-)

Get out your computer and start typing notes!!! Get hopping!!:mrgreen:

great argument today.

they were discussing People v Mcdaniel

people v mcdaniel - Google Scholar

the question was whether a police lab report is admissible.

the supreme court case was found to be binding, stating that because the report was prepared in anticipation of litigation, it was inadmissible....

some serious arguments today, i missed the earlier ones

this is still the MICHIGAN V STEWART case. they are constantly making arguments about evidence and rules of procedure