Looking for a 2009 chase card holder agreement

Look online, Google it, should be there. I've seen other posts that say that as of Nov 2009 they eliminated arbitration, if that means anything to your case. Otherwise, Chase is Delaware law with a strict 3 year SOL. Why do you want this? Be careful how you use cardholder agreement issues, they can come back to bite you. Never admit or imply that they gave you one or that you received it.

Look online, Google it, should be there. I've seen other posts that say that as of Nov 2009 they eliminated arbitration, if that means anything to your case. Otherwise, Chase is Delaware law with a strict 3 year SOL. Why do you want this? Be careful how you use cardholder agreement issues, they can come back to bite you. Never admit or imply that they gave you one or that you received it.

Sadly I live a state (oregon) where we have the The Uniform Conflict of Laws Limitation Act... SOL from delaware is really s.o.l. I'm stuck with the oregon SOL. :)

The only reason I want it is to see that indeed they state delaware law is the law of choice.

I'm in a MTD in lieu of answer state so I'm looking at the delaware administrative order NO. 2011-1 CONSUMER DEBT COLLECTION ACTIONS and using it to make my JDB cough up the detailed proof since they've filed with no exhibits or documents.

Sadly I live a state (oregon) where we have the The Uniform Conflict of Laws Limitation Act... SOL from delaware is really s.o.l. I'm stuck with the oregon SOL. :)

The only reason I want it is to see that indeed they state delaware law is the law of choice.

I'm in a MTD in lieu of answer state so I'm looking at the delaware administrative order NO. 2011-1 CONSUMER DEBT COLLECTION ACTIONS and using it to make my JDB cough up the detailed proof since they've filed with no exhibits or documents.

This is from the 2008 . They have AAA for Arb.

GOVERNING LAW: THE TERMS AND ENFORCEMENT OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR ACCOUNT SHALL BE GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED IN ACCORDANCE WITH FEDERAL LAW AND, TO THE EXTENT STATE LAW APPLIES, THE LAW or DELAWARE, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICT-OF-LAW PRINCIPLES. THE LAW OF DELAWARE, WHERE WE AND YOUR ACCOUNT ARE LOCATED, WILL APPLY NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE OR USE THE ACCOUNT.

This is from the 2010. Arb has been removed.

GOVERNING LAW

THE TERMS AND ENFORCEMENT OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR ACCOUNT SHALL

BE GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED IN ACCORDANCE WITH FEDERAL LAW AND, TO THE

EXTENT STATE LAW APPLIES, THE LAW OF DELAWARE, WITHOUT REGARD TO

CONFLICT-OF-LAW PRINCIPLES. THE LAW OF DELAWARE, WHERE WE AND YOUR

ACCOUNT ARE LOCATED, WILL APPLY NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE OR USE THE

ACCOUNT.