What is SOL to sue OC under FCRA

I noticed inaccuracies in 6/2009 and have been sending them demanding letters since then and they continue to ignore me? Is it to late for me to file a suit under FCRA rules? I think I read somewhere The SOL was 2yrs from date of discovery? I'm ready to file suit now against them. They have made 15k worth of violations on my credit report. I need help /advice. Thanks in advance.

I noticed inaccuracies in 6/2009 and have been sending them demanding letters since then and they continue to ignore me? Is it to late for me to file a suit under FCRA rules? I think I read somewhere The SOL was 2yrs from date of discovery? I'm ready to file suit now against them. They have made 15k worth of violations on my credit report. I need help /advice. Thanks in advance.

When was the last date the creditor updated its reporting of the "inaccurate" data?

Have you simply sent letters, or did you dispute the accounts properly?

03/1/11 was my my dispute date of the letter. They CRA sent me a return full credit report w status "update" on 3/3/2011. Then I sent car another demand letter on 10/19/2011 w proof of my facts and they again responded w update. Also yes I went thru all the necessary steps as require. I disputed w CRAs and sent certified letters to OC and demand letters, intent to sue letters to OC. They basically ignoring me.

The account I'm speaking of is being reaged. It was a BK account that was discharged in 3/2010. But I have all my credit reports dated back to 1999 and I obtained the acct. (CITIMORTGAGE) in 2006. They have changed the date from:

My 2/15/2007 report shows 7/2013 as the date to be removed from my report.

My 9/15/2010 report shows 3/2015 as the date to be remove from my report.

My reports dated 3/31/11, 2/22/11, 4/25/11, 4/10/11, 10/25/10 all have a date of 6/2014 as the removal date. How is the date changing?

Edited by better credit