Credit reports don't match?

No, this isn't another "why don't my EQ/TU/EX reports match each other" question.

This is a "why doesn't my report provided to me by Experian (as part of their credit monitoring service) match the report my real estate lender just pulled?

And I'm not talking scores...I'm talking content. The lender shows items in dispute which are not in dispute on mine (and should not be in dispute). Different dates, different balances, and even one account showing on mine and not theirs.

I don't get it.

In the same way that there are like 17 different FICO scores, there are at least 3 different formats for credit reports. Furthermore, there's the time factor. CRs are constantly changing. It depends on when the report was produced.

Wow, I didn't know there were that many FICO scores. Is there a link to what they are all for?