We have a winner!

After a 2yr battle the enemy has raise the white flag...Dismissed WITH prejudice! A long battle against a OC who tried to show no mercy, then wanted to dismiss w/o prejudice. My answer was consistent in that if you are giving up it will be on my terms not yours. They just filed my signed copy of dismissal with prejudice. I just spoke to the court and it has been closed and trial cancelled.

Thanks to a number of posters here, studying case law, and a lot of long nights reading on the net, I feel like I graduated law school now...lol. A lot of satisfaction beating up on a law firm at their own game, even though it may have not been a big case to them, keeping 6K in my pocket was very big.

To everyone still fighting their fight - Don't give up! There is A LOT of good stuff on here!

• 5 months later...

Dismissed WITH prejudice! My dream come true!

Congrats and Far Out!

(legal eagle gets to do pretty much any thing he wishes to do here)

But seriously, to answer your question, there is no rule as to time limits on comments, especially when it's a 2 year win.)

...and welcome.