What to do next

poppet24

Hello everyone. First I wanted to say thank you for everything. I have found this site to be a wonderful source of information.

I have a few things still showing on my credit report - collections/negative accounts. I have already disputed with the CRA's and have even sent out DV letters to the CA's and have not heard anything back.

At this point do I send letters to the CRA's asking for MOV since the CA's did not with me? Do I send 623 or try the back door pay to delete move?

Thanks so much for your help. :)

Sorry if I was not clear in my first post. That's what happens I guess when trying to rush a question before having to leave for work. :p

I already sent the disputes to the CRA's and received the response that they were verified.

I sent DV letters to the CA's and a DV letter to one of the OC. I have not heard anything back from the CA's or the OC.

My goal is to try and get them removed from my CR. So, I am not 100% sure what to do from here.