It's Complicated

jeffbaltimore

Hi Folks,

I disputed two bank of america listings on my Transunion Credit Report. I claimed bankruptcy and the two BOA accounts were discharged.

Transunion reported the accounts as verified.

I contacted BOA and they told me that the accounts were charged off and sent to two collection agencies (I have both CA names and numbers). And I included these two collection agencies in my bankruptcy proceedings. The CA's are not listed on my credit report.

So, my question is: Is the information that BOA is reporting accurate? Which company should be listed on my credit report?

The two BOA accounts were charged off but ultimately discharged in Bankruptcy.

Need help. My brain is turning into CA soup.

I am not sure how long ago you filed bankruptcy, but did you talk to your attorney about this?xheadscratchx I know someone that this happened to and her bankruptcy attorney fixed it but she found the error very early after his dismissal. She pulled her reports to see how the accounts were reported.;)