Motion to compel

Ruffian

FIA Card services

CC debt complaint submitted

Not sure how to move forward.

I have a 2004 BOA agreement that states that this must go thru private arbitration thru AAA

The plaintiff filed a motion to select arbitrator as of the 27 January docket.

Today the 25th I received via regular mail a letter from the plaintiff stating for me to respond to make a settlement. Also stated that no attorney from their firm has personally reviewed the particular circumstances of my account???

I want to have this complaint dismissed. Please explain how to respond now with this new letter from the plaintiff.

Please PM me if possible

This case is in Arizona

FIA Card services

CC debt complaint submitted

Not sure how to move forward.

... Also stated that no attorney from their firm has personally reviewed the particular circumstances of my account???

You've been sued and you're receiving correspondence indicating that no attorney has personally reviewed the particular circumstances of your account?

You've been sued and you're receiving correspondence indicating that no attorney has personally reviewed the particular circumstances of your account?

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't that a fairly serious ethics violation? Not to mention the FDCPA...

I guess its not as bad as the poster who had them state that on the complaint filed with the court.