Lawyer in AZ to sue Midland and TD auto finance

I was wondering if there was any lawyers or if anyone knows any lawyers in AZ that could help me sue Midland and Td Auto Finance.

I WON in court WITH prejudice against Midland stating I owe them NO obligation Nov. 7th, 2011 and they are still reporting on my credit file even when I have disputed the information it comes back verified. I have also sent the bureaus the court documents and STILL it comes back verified. This cannot be legal!!

Td auto finance is stating on my credit file I owe them a balance but when I call they cannot tell me why or how I owe them money just that I do. SO please tell me how it is legal to supply this information on my credit file? I have disputed and I have contacted them for validation and have asked them to send me how I owe them and it comes back verified and/or they ignore my requests. I have PROOF that I have a $0 balance with them and yet here I am trying to fight and get it off my credit for a year now!!

I have also sent Trans and Experian investigation requests and they NEVER even esponded so I sent them goodwill letters to still investigate and STILL no response!! HELLO!! Anyone home at Trans or experian!?!?

AM I the only one that is ignored and having such a hard time getting INCORRECT information taken off my credit?!?! I have proof it is not correct and yet here I am with this negative information and I cannot get off.

So I am just done and ready to take the next step because writting the AZ district attorney and complaining to the FTC have done NOTHING!!!

SO any help-ideas-lawyer information?!?!?! THANKS!!

Not trying to be overly raining on your parade but if you sue them you can dang sure they will pull out all the defenses.

Technically, just because the case was dismissed with prejudice does not mean you don't owe them the money. It means you are under no legal obligation to pay them the money and they can't force you to pay the money. The court did not agree you don't owe them any money, the court has ruled you are not legally liable to them for any money. Huge difference.

It's like winning on a statute of limitations defense. It does not mean you don't owe the money necessiarly, it just means the other side can't legally collect the money.

Think criminal court. Did O.J. and Casey Anthony not commit murder because a jury found them not guilty?

I'm on your side and you have a dang good argument, but be prepared for letter of the law interpertations if you sue them. Good luck, I despise Midland, but they do have a loophole.

Not trying to be overly raining on your parade but if you sue them you can dang sure they will pull out all the defenses.

Technically, just because the case was dismissed with prejudice does not mean you don't owe them the money. It means you are under no legal obligation to pay them the money and they can't force you to pay the money. The court did not agree you don't owe them any money, the court has ruled you are not legally liable to them for any money. Huge difference.

It's like winning on a statute of limitations defense. It does not mean you don't owe the money necessiarly, it just means the other side can't legally collect the money.

Think criminal court. Did O.J. and Casey Anthony not commit murder because a jury found them not guilty?

I'm on your side and you have a dang good argument, but be prepared for letter of the law interpertations if you sue them. Good luck, I despise Midland, but they do have a loophole.

While I agree that is the logical defense for them to use, has that actually been tested in court? Unfortunately, putting "dismissed with prejudice" into your search does not help narrow things down when searching court rulings.

Edit: I think the plain language of the statute would tend to be in the consumer's favor, but I still can't find any case law :evil:

Edit2: Found something. It is not definitive, and I also noticed that it did not cite any other case law to support its assertions. Karony - Google Scholar

Edited by usagi555