Massachusetts summons letter/help please

Hi guys, this place is amazing. I just received a letter of summons from the District Court in Worcester, MA.

It says FIA CARD SERVICES vs. me

The letter says the following

You are hereby summoned and required to serve upon Mark Lindner, plaintiff (attorney) whose address is ____ a copy of your answer to the complain, which is herewith served upon you, within 20 days after service of this summon, exclusive of the day of service. You are required to file your answer to the complain of the office of the court either before or upon plaintiffs' attorney or within 5 days thereafter. If you fail to meet the above requirements , judgement by default may be rendered against you for the relief demanded in the complaint. You do not need to appear personally in court to answer the complain.

Unless otherwise provided by rule 13 (a) your answer must state a counterclaim which you may have against the plaintiff which arises out the transaction or occurrence that is the subject the plaintiff's claim or you will be barred from making such claim in any other action

How do I answer this - i've requested proof of validation of the account and all they send me is a statement every time i've made that request. please help.

Hi guys, this place is amazing. I just received a letter of summons from the District Court in Worcester, MA.

It says FIA CARD SERVICES vs. me

The letter says the following

You are hereby summoned and required to serve upon Mark Lindner, plaintiff (attorney) whose address is ____ a copy of your answer to the complain, which is herewith served upon you, within 20 days after service of this summon, exclusive of the day of service. You are required to file your answer to the complain of the office of the court either before or upon plaintiffs' attorney or within 5 days thereafter. If you fail to meet the above requirements , judgement by default may be rendered against you for the relief demanded in the complaint. You do not need to appear personally in court to answer the complain.

Unless otherwise provided by rule 13 (a) your answer must state a counterclaim which you may have against the plaintiff which arises out the transaction or occurrence that is the subject the plaintiff's claim or you will be barred from making such claim in any other action

How do I answer this - i've requested proof of validation of the account and all they send me is a statement every time i've made that request. please help.

If by statement, you mean they've sent you a copy of a credit card statement, that's considered validation. The debt was validated.

If by statement, you mean they've sent you a copy of a credit card statement, that's considered validation. The debt was validated.

I called the courts and they said that the lawyer should have provided a copy of the complain, ummm. So now i have to request the file.