Can a CA remove collection from CR?

Nursetony

Ok so my deal, I have a CA telling me they can not removed a collection from my CR once they report it to them, I don't think this is correct. My last conversation with this CA went ok, I told the guy I felt he was harassing me since I have gotten 3 calls in less then 7 days from them. I explained I am willing to pay the collection, just waiting for my Fed Tax refund. He told me he can old off reporting to the CA until the end of this month. So how do I go about getting the collecting off my CR if they do report it?

I have used this web site in the past and have found the info I get to be excellent. So I'm back again..

As the reporter, they "can" do whatever they want including not reporting at all or removing an entry.

However, they likely have a policy about this very issue and I'm pretty sure that most of this is automated and that a reporter is probably under some pressure to report.

So...all that to say, what you are asking for "can" be done but it's "extra work" on their part so whether they'll do it or not will depend on just how badly they want your money and how firm you want to be about this.