In rem foreclosure lawsuit following bankruptcy on credit report

I want to know if an in rem foreclosure lawsuit following Chapter 7 bankruptcy discharge involving a timeshare or for that matter any real estate can be put on a credit report or would that be considered an attempt to collect the discharged debt in personam?

Yes my timeshare was included in the BK but mortgage liens are NOT wiped out by BK only personal liability. I chose not to deed the timeshare back to the seller and am wondering if I still own something that can be sold for the right price to pay off the pre-BK liens or whether the resort owners could further hurt my credit with the in rem lawsuit. Denita seemed to have answered this question but I am stating this for the benefit of others,

Since you have been discharged and the Trustee abandoned their interest in the property (check your BK docs), if you still wanted to do a short sale after the BK you can do that if you so desire. I know it can be done for properties that are not timeshares as it is a regular occurance here, but please verify with your Bk attorney first to confirm its application to timeshare property.