The Judge Awarded My Cost

Who cares if the court sends it. It would be going cmrr to the law firm tomorrow morning. Never pass up a legit opportunity to pour salt into the wound of your opponent. You want them to remember real good the tail kicking they just got from a pro se they probably were laughing about when they first heard was fighting without an attorney on their side.

If a CA attorney or JDB and/or their attorney were a football team and they were down 50 points with one second left in the game, I'd be instructing my quarterback to be throwing the Hail Mary into the end zone. If he did not complete the pass he was running an extra 5 miles after practice.

Then at the 50 yard line shacking hands hoped they cried about running up the score so I'd have another reason to punch them in the face.

Who cares if the court sends it. It would be going cmrr to the law firm tomorrow morning. Never pass up a legit opportunity to pour salt into the wound of your opponent. You want them to remember real good the tail kicking they just got from a pro se they probably were laughing about when they first heard was fighting without an attorney on their side.

If a CA attorney or JDB and/or their attorney were a football team and they were down 50 points with one second left in the game, I'd be instructing my quarterback to be throwing the Hail Mary into the end zone. If he did not complete the pass he was running an extra 5 miles after practice.

Then at the 50 yard line shacking hands hoped they cried about running up the score so I'd have another reason to punch them in the face.

LOL. :)

Then at the 50 yard line shaking hands hoped they cried about running up the score so I'd have another reason to punch them in the face

Dude, you are SOOO stressed out. Have some decaf and play with your wind chimes. Would you really hurt the nice JDB lawyer? I'm ashamed of you. And the poor football team, they just want to win like the JDB lawyer. And I suppose if you could squeeze in one extra play you'd have the QB knock the opposing QB off the bench with a real bullet, huh, and take the penalty. Knock the Gatorade right out of his hand and dump him on his a$$. Bad boy. Where do you get such ideas? Certainly not here.

• 4 weeks later...