Advice on and/or Critique my Motion for More Definite Statement, please?

It seems simple by others' standards, but since I'm still shaky on the legalities, I think that may be a good thing right now. I plan on increasing my knowledge considerably.

Also, Indiana Rules state that "each averment of a pleading be simple, concise and direct. No technical forms of pleading or motions are required" so I didn't want to go overboard.

And now for the motion...

STATE OF CONFUSION ) IN THE XXXX SUPERIOR COURT

) SS:

COUNTY OF OZ ) CAUSE NO. 00X00-000-XX-00

JDB )

ADDRESS )

CITY, STATE ZIP )

)

Plaintiff )

vs. )

)

ME )

ADDRESS )

CITY, STATE ZIP )

)

Defendant )

)

MOTION FOR MORE DEFINITE STATEMENT

Comes now the defendant, ME, pro se, and files this Motion for a More Definite Statement pursuant to Indiana Rules of Court 12(E), as follows:

1. The complaint filed by the Plaintiff is insufficient as it fails to state a specific claim pursuant to Indiana Rules of Court 12(B)(6).

Wherefore the Defendant, Me, respectfully requests this court to grant Defendant’s Motion for a More Definite Statement.

I affirm, under the penalties for perjury, that the foregoing representation is true.

Defendant's Request submitted on this __________ day of February, 2012.

Certificate of Service

The undersigned hereby certifies that on ____________ , a copy of Defendant, Me's copy of the foregoing Motion for a More Definite Statement was sent Certified Mail, postage paid, to AS*HAT LAW FIRM, BLAH, BLAH, ADDRESS, ETC.

ME AGAIN, Defendant

The setup is kind of FUBAR'd because I just C&P'd. It looks a lot nicer in Office, even though I wasn't sure what size and font to use.

As always, I appreciate any input. Thanks!