service for request admit critque?

HiDeeHo!

I had some previous posts but afraid I had too much real time info and dates so I deleted some. I appreciate every ones help.

REQUESTS FOR ADMISSIONS

1. Do you admit that at all relevant times herein/ DEFENDANT resided at XXXXX?

RESPONSE:

Admit in part .Defendant has not always resided at xxxxxx at all times.

2. Do you admit that at all relevant times herein/ DEFENDANT had a credit card issued by the plaintiff?

RESPONSE:

Admit in part Defendant has had multiple accounts with the plaintiff in his lifetime

3. Do you admit that at all relevant times herein/ DEFENDANT had a credit card with an account # ############?

RESPONSE:

3. Object. Defendant has no recollection of a credit card with that account number and insomuch denies request.

4. Do you admit that DEFENDANT used the xxx. credit card # ############?

RESPONSE:

Object. Asked and answered - See answer response (3)and insomuch denies request.

5. Do you admit that/ pursuant to the terms of the xxxx. credit card/ interest applied to any unpaid balances?

RESPONSE:

Object. See response in Question #3

and insomuch denies request.

Thanks Legal Eagle !

Totally understandable. Yes I remember. That not only must you certify that you sent it. But also answered their request .

What the court wants is the same **cover letter** that was attached to your answers to their requests that you sent.

The court does *NOT*want the *answered requests themselves * submitted to the records of the court.

Only that you have stated that you did answer it and the date you sent it to the plaintiff ,and a copy of the attached cover letter, which accompanied your answers...... to the request from the plaintiff.

Should these requests and cover letter also be *SWORN* by way of a stamped and signed legal notary?

And then sent by certified U.S. mail?

Thanks in advance L.E.

Edited by My~Cuz~n~Vinny~

Do they define what "relevant time" is? They need to narrow it down and can not just delve into your entire life. They need to be very specific as to the time frame they are seeking information and I would say any time pre-SOL would not be relevant either.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe I gave you doc requests, use those. Forget Rogs, waste of time. What are you going to ask them? I know, "state with specificity the brand of aluminum foil you use to line the slop chute leading to the pig troth where all the JDB attorneys at your firm have lunch." Also request what kind of deodorant they DON'T use. I know you know where that came from.

I believe I gave you doc requests, use those. Forget Rogs, waste of time. What are you going to ask them? I know, "state with specificity the brand of aluminum foil you use to line the slop chute leading to the pig troth where all the JDB attorneys at your firm have lunch." Also request what kind of deodorant they DON'T use. I know you know where that came from.

What about an Interrogatory that requests the alleged date of last payment? If they come up with a date but provide no evidence of that date with a cc statement, where did they get the date? That would look mighty suspicious.