JAMS Formal complaint and Strike List

jg2933

Got my commencement letter and have until Thursday to file my complaint and strike list.

Does the complaint have to be notarized? Do I have to provide proof that I sent it to the other party? There's just not enough time for all that within 7 calendar days (considering monday is a holiday).

For the strike list, there are only 3 names, 2 retired Justices and a lawyer. I looked over their bios on the JAMS website but nothing is jumping out at me. What exactly should I be looking for? I get to strike 1 and rank the other 2. I know that I should wait until the last moment to give mine, just in case the other party gives in theirs first, but I just want to make sure I prepare.

Got my commencement letter and have until Thursday to file my complaint and strike list.

Does the complaint have to be notarized? Do I have to provide proof that I sent it to the other party? There's just not enough time for all that within 7 calendar days (considering monday is a holiday).

For the strike list, there are only 3 names, 2 retired Justices and a lawyer. I looked over their bios on the JAMS website but nothing is jumping out at me. What exactly should I be looking for? I get to strike 1 and rank the other 2. I know that I should wait until the last moment to give mine, just in case the other party gives in theirs first, but I just want to make sure I prepare.

As to complaint, it is 7 calendar days. If you need more you can email to opposing party cc to JAMS and ask for extension. It all depends on other party not JAMS.

The arbitration is different than litigation. The JAMS is only like a referee. All approvals come from the parties them selves.

You will mail complaint to JAMS and all parties in the caption excluding yourself. You should also e-mail copy to all. It is post office stamp which determines a time.

You will include certificate of service

CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE

I do hereby certify that I have caused a copy of the foregoing to be mailed to counsel by electronic mail and U.S. Mail, properly addressed and first class postage prepaid on this the ____th day of February, 2012.

Name of the case administrator

JAMS, Case Administrator

Address

City, State Zip

name@jamsadr.com

Same for all parties named in complaint.

------------------------

Signature of someone other than yourself or party to this arbitration

You do same for all pleadings motions responses and replies.

As to judges they are all biased, pro bank, so it does not matter.

Edited by deadbeat00