Are CUSIP Numbers assigned to mortgage,checking,student loan & credit card accounts?

Hello! I would like to know: Does anyone know for sure if credit card, mortgage, loans, student loan applications have CUSIP numbers assigned to them? This is a topic of my highest interest because I know they have been securitized. I have read every prospectus and registration documents possible to find out what my CUSIP# is for my credit card and student loans. Absolutely no one knows what I am talking about or either say my accounts do not have one.

I was trying to get someone to help me find this information out, but they're charging $250 per hour to help me, money I do not have right now. I still don't understand why people charge for their help. I have called lender after lender, servicer after servicer, guaranty agency after guaranty agency, even the Department of Education. I have come up with empty results and have exhausted all the research I know.

I am reading the right laws and documents necessary to understand what is going on and I understand well. But maybe there is something I am yet missing. Does anyone know about CUSIP# for applications and securities as it relates to credit cards, student loans, mortgages, etc? I'd appreciate the help. :)

the debt and payments act as collateral to back the future cash flow value for the collateralized debt obligations (Bonds) that are issued and bought in the primary and secondary bond markets. A CUSIP is issued as a means to track who holds those bonds.

If those bonds were issued off of my signed note then i have an adverse claim because I am the original issuer of the security. I'm trying to find out if there is a way to track it because that's what I want to do - track it. I was told by someone very experienced that all securities have CUSIP numbers. Is this true or not?