Jump to content

Bankruptcy - can it be amended in CA


Recommended Posts

We filed personal bankruptcy in March of 2011. It was completed in September of 2011. We have a creditor from our business that is coming after us personally. Some of the debts was owed before the bankruptcy was completed and some after. Is there anyway that we can open the bankruptcy and add this creditor to our personal bankruptcy? How would we do it? The state involved in California.:confused:

Edited by kindword
mistake in dates
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.