Looking for some pointers before i proceed.[Sprint]

Jeff.

Ok, So i have numerous things on my CR and I have been reading alot on this website and it is all very helpfull. But before i proceed I just wanted to get some clarification, Im sure I already know the answer but all of this is very stressfull at the moment.

I am going for a full on pay for delete since this one is decently small. I am just lost on who all i need to contact in order to assure that it will in fact be deleted off my CR. I have talked with Sprint since they are the OC and they advised me that I would need to get the agreement from a Sprint store, So i call a store and they just directed me to the collections department where i first recieved this information. They are giving me the option to pay it in full and in return it will be removed, But i am having trouble getting this in writing and i sure dont want to blindly trust them.

I wasnt sure if I needed to proceed with the CA or what! I am very baffled and would really appreciate some help here.

*Attempted to post picture but not allowed, the amount owed is $175

Customer: well i dont have the full amount to pay. But i would like to pay it.

Douglas E.: Jeff, I am sorry for that but to clear the account, you're required to make a full payment of this amount.

Customer: Ok that is fine. Is there a way you can send me an agreement that once the payment is made it will be deleted from my report?

Douglas E.: Jeff, be assured that you'll get a voucher number and your account will be cleared about this payment and you'll get a notification for this

Customer: Well i appreciate your help. But i must have a document stating that it will be removed completley. I can send in my own document if it is required.

Douglas E.: Jeff, be assured that you'll get a email of this chat also and you can also keep the chat ID as future reference

Douglas E.: Be assured that I'll send a confirmation email once you'll make the payment.

Customer: I only wish to see the agreement. Stating it will be deleted. I dont care about a confirmation email saying that i paid.

Douglas E.: I understand that and I request you to contact at the Sprint Store to get that

They have not promised you to remove it from the credit bureaus. Most lenders can't promise that, because their subscriber agreement with the CRA's bars pay-for-delete arrangements.

Could anyone else back this up? i wasnt aware that it was impossible to gain a pay-for-delete. Not sure on who to talk to now. Once i called sprint before i called the CA , I am now getting calls from the CA all of a sudden