NCO Financial Systems Nationwide Insurance

Hopeful1

I've searched but don't see any recent NCO stuff posted.

I was looking at my husband's CRAs and notice two entries from NCO financial. Long story short, we changed from Nationwide insurance to another company and apparently these are from non-payment of their last bills. I remember I had paid one of them last fall (silly me--before I found this site) and it's marked with a zero balance but says that it will stay on there until 4/2018. The other is for just a little more (paid one was under $100, the unpaid is under $200) and I have yet to deal with this one. What are the chances of negotiating a pfd for both accounts although I already paid one? Has anyone ever done this? We had Nationwide for a very long time and I'm wondering if the OC may be willing to negotiate based on that.

Maybe I should rephrase my question. Has anyone used this type of approach to negotiate how the items will appear on their CR? I want to know if anyone has had a similar situation and what their experience was. (Still kicking myself for paying that one!)